Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Waterfall Tribe > WT) Frog Pond

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
The place where water from the Crystal River pools at the bottom of the waterfall

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz stared into the water, gently sending ripples through the water as she stirred her paw through the clear water. The waterfall thundered in front of her comfortingly

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Pearl climbed over a boulder and spotted the queen pawing the water. She wasn't sure what to do. Blitz didn't seen like the kind of queen to be arrogant, but you never know.

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 27, 2015 01:00PM) (new)

Blitz heard scuffling behind her and turned. "Pearl." she beckoned her closer, "How are you?"

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Pearl gracefully climbed down the other side of the boulder. "I apologize for disturbing you." She mumbled.

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 27, 2015 01:01PM) (new)

Blitz shook her head, scattering sparkles everywhere. "No need to apologize. Is something troubling you?"

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Pearl smiled when the sparkles scattered everywhere. "No, but you seem troubled yourself." She figured it was fine to talk to the queen, she was known for being pretty sarcastic, like her.

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz rolled her eyes, "Yep, you got that right. the troubles that come with being queen." she smiled. Blitz liked Pearl, they understood each other and were alike in many ways. "Want to go catch something?"

gelatin_monster | 83 comments "Sure. I wonder how long it will take before they realize your gone and start freaking out." Pearl could tell Blitz didn't like being contained. But if she knew what Pearls done...

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz waved her paw carelessly. "Meh. They'd better get used to it then." She gazed at Pearl. "Are you okay?"

message 11: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Pearl smiled. "I'm fine. If you don't mind scrambling over boulders I know a back way out of here." She gestured to the guards facing the other way at the other side of the lake.

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz shrugged and bounded up the boulders quietly, careful not to nudge any pebbles that might alert the border guards. "You coming slowpoke?" she whispered teasingly

message 13: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Pearl smirked and swiftly climbed up the boulder and down the other side. On the other side was a forestry marsh .

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz leapt down from her boulder and landed in the marsh. She scowled and lifted her paws higher. "Bleh. I'm an ice cat, not a mud cat." she floundered through the marsh, then looked back at Pearl. "What's to wait for?"

message 15: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Pearl smiled. She ran forward, listening for any prey to hunt. She sensed something in front of her and listened deeply.

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 27, 2015 02:00PM) (new)

Blitz lowered her paws, wet with mud, slowly, careful to not disturb the water vole she was hunting. Creeping closer, she pounced and brought her paws down with a crack.

message 17: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Pearl was still creeping forwards, hearing breathing through the trees. She readied her bow and gestured to the queen. She caught glimpses of a stag through the moss-grown oaks.

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz padded quietly to Pearl's side. She gestured right with her tail, then left. "I'll go right and yowl." she whispered, then set off

message 19: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Pearl had to smile. The queen was very mischevious like her, and was not at all queenly. She nodded and crept to the left of the animal and it's head perked. She drew her bow and waited for Blitz to get it's attention.

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz raced over to her spot, and looked at Pearl expectantly. She stood on her hind legs and yowled right in the stag's ear, and gradually herded it towards Pearl's spot.

message 21: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Blitz was a great yowler for sure. The terrifed stag turned towards Pearl, her bow ready. She let the arrow fly, piercing the stag right in the heart.

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz ran over, impressed. "Wow, great shot!" she exclaimed. "Where'd you learn how to shoot?"

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((hi vanessa :D how are you?))

message 24: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Pearls senses tensed. "I taught myself for fun when I was a kid." Memories stirred in her mind but she pushed them down.

message 25: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz gazed at her. "Something is bothering you." She said. She stepped closer, "As queen, it is my job to make sure my subjects are free of their worries and problems."

message 26: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments "It is nothing, really." Pearl told her queen. She had nothing against Blitz, but she had no intention on telling anyone of her past.

message 27: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz shrugged, "Just offering my help to relieve the past."

message 28: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments "No need my queen, nothing to relieve." Pearl had been keeping this from everyone for years and she wasn't going to stop now. She began waking through the muddy marshes.

message 29: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Dec 01, 2015 10:02AM) (new)

Blitz dropped the subject and leapt through the scant trees. "Do you want to go back or keep on going?"