All About YA discussion

Archives > 2015 Holiday Haul

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
In this folder, feel free to share all the books that you've received as presents during the holiday season.

Happy holidays, everyone!

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Here are the books I got for Christmas:

Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) by Romina Russell The Vault of Dreamers (The Vault of Dreamers, #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien Fluent Forever How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It by Gabriel Wyner 15-Minute Spanish by DK Publishing Minecraft Galaxy Wars Book 1 Rise of the Star Defenders (An Unofficial Minecraft Book) by Herobrine Books

I'm really excited to read Wandering Star and The Vault of Dreamers has already earned pride of place on my bookshelf - it's so beautiful! Now I have these language books I am DEFINITELY going to get on learning Spanish this year. I'm not so sure about Minecraft Galaxy Wars... we'll see, I might read it. :D

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Better late than never, oops! I'm so happy that I got so many books this Christmas.

From BookOutlet:
Yes Please by Amy Poehler The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon All the Rage by Courtney Summers The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins All Our Pretty Songs (Metamorphoses, #1) by Sarah McCarry Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult Paper or Plastic by Vivi Barnes How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

From Barnes & Noble:
The Cellar (The Cellar #1) by Natasha Preston I Was Here by Gayle Forman Sold by Patricia McCormick Nimona by Noelle Stevenson Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins November 9 by Colleen Hoover Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

message 4: by Sushi (last edited Jan 05, 2016 05:28PM) (new)

Sushi ♥ (sushixreads) | 7 comments I got these books...
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

message 5: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
I didn't get any books for Christmas, but I bought a few for myself that I'll be sharing in the other topics.