All About YA discussion

Archives > December 2015 Book Hauls

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
Feel free to share the books you've bought for yourself or won this month!

(I will be setting up a separate folder for holiday hauls, so you'll be able to share your presents in that one.)

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass from Book Outlet :)

message 3: by Erin Lynn (new)

I found some more of the Penguin Classics that I've been searching for - Alice in Wonderland and Jane Eyre. I'd post the covers, but they don't show up on here. :(

message 4: by Erin Lynn (last edited Dec 29, 2015 01:25PM) (new)

Disney sent me a package today with some interesting looking titles. I'm not sure that I'll read them, but I might save them for if I ever have a daughter.

A Wisher's Guide to Starland by Walt Disney Company Star Darlings Leona's Unlucky Mission by Shana Muldoon Zappa Star Darlings Vega and the Fashion Disaster by Shana Muldoon Zappa Star Darlings Scarlet Discovers True Strength by Shana Muldoon Zappa

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Erin Lynn wrote: "Disney sent me a package today with some interesting looking titles:

A Wisher's Guide to Starland by Walt Disney Company Star Darlings Leona's Unlucky Mission by Shana Muldoon Zappa [bookcover:Star Da..."

Lol that's pretty funny Erin! I work at Justice, the tween girl store, and they have the dolls and accessories for the Star Darlings

message 6: by Erin Lynn (new)

Emily wrote: "Erin Lynn wrote: "Disney sent me a package today with some interesting looking titles:

A Wisher's Guide to Starland by Walt Disney Company Star Darlings Leona's Unlucky Mission by Shana Muldoon Zappa ..."

Bahahaha! That is really funny! I've never seen the show, but it looks like it's pretty good for kids. I'm kind of excited that they chose me to help promote the books.

message 7: by These Violent Delights (last edited Dec 31, 2015 10:29AM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1232 comments Mod
Wellll.....

I got Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms, #4) by Morgan Rhodes in the mail the day it released.

I've also made a lot of Pre-Orders via B&N

The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass Ruined (Untitled, #1) by Amy Tintera The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2) by Renee Ahdieh The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard (B&N Exclusive & Signed Ed.!) Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare Assassin's Heart (Assassin's Heart, #1) by Sarah Ahiers Starflight (Starflight, #1) by Melissa Landers Banished (Forbidden, #2) by Kimberley Griffiths Little Calamity (Reckoners, #3) by Brandon Sanderson The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1) by Evelyn Skye Circle of Jinn (Becoming Jinn, #2) by Lori Goldstein The Darkest Magic (Spirits and Thieves, #2) by Morgan Rhodes Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh The Marked Girl (Marked Girl, #1) by Lindsey Klingele

Getting Ready For the New Year of Releases!! Hahaha

Apollycon/Good Choice Reading Virtual Signings:

Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles #0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 3.6) by Marissa Meyer Passenger (Passenger, #1) by Alexandra Bracken Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1) by Sophie Jordan The Great Hunt (The Great Hunt, #1) by Wendy Higgins

I also made a Boxing Day order via Book Outlet:

Compulsion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #1) by Martina Boone Alliance (The Paladin Prophecy, #2) by Mark Frost A Conspiracy of Alchemists (The Chronicle of Light and Shadow, #1) by Liesel Schwarz Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain, #2) by Amanda Carlson Cold Blooded (Jessica McClain, #3) by Amanda Carlson Dangerous Creatures (Dangerous Creatures, #1) by Kami Garcia Divided (Dualed, #2) by Elsie Chapman Dreamfire (Dreamfire, #1) by Kit Alloway Empire of Night (Age of Legends, #2) by Kelley Armstrong Endsinger (The Lotus War, #3) by Jay Kristoff Evertrue (Everneath, #3) by Brodi Ashton Extraction (Extraction, #1) by Stephanie Diaz Fates (Fates, #1) by Lanie Bross Feuds (The Feuds, #1) by Avery Hastings Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3) by Melissa Marr Icons (Icons, #1) by Margaret Stohl Idols (Icons, #2) by Margaret Stohl Illusive (Illusive, #1) by Emily Lloyd-Jones Instinct (Chronicles of Nick, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Lailah (The Styclar Saga, #1) by Nikki Kelly Loop (Loop #1) by Karen Akins Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1) by Ann Aguirre Mortal Gods (Goddess War, #2) by Kendare Blake Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3) by Anna Banks Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3) by Moira Young Reborn (Shadow Falls After Dark, #1) by C.C. Hunter Ruins (Partials Sequence, #3) by Dan Wells Season of the Witch by Mariah Fredericks Soulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1) by Heather Brewer Tin Star (Tin Star, #1) by Cecil Castellucci Stone in the Sky (Tin Star, #2) by Cecil Castellucci Tandem (Many-Worlds, #1) by Anna Jarzab Teardrop (Teardrop, #1) by Lauren Kate Unbreakable (The Legion, #1) by Kami Garcia Velvet (Velvet Trilogy #1) by Temple West When We Wake (When We Wake, #1) by Karen Healey The Beginning Born at Midnight and Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #1-2) by C.C. Hunter Shadow Falls The Next Chapter Taken at Dusk and Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter 13 to Life (13 to Life, #1) by Shannon Delany Weather Witch (Weather Witch, #1) by Shannon Delany Stormbringer (Weather Witch, #2) by Shannon Delany The Den of Shadows Quartet (Den of Shadows, #1-4) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Blackwatch (Wintercraft, #2) by Jenna Burtenshaw Shadowcry (Wintercraft, #1) by Jenna Burtenshaw Winterveil (Wintercraft, #3) by Jenna Burtenshaw Disney Pixar Treasury Volume 1 by Walt Disney Company Disney Princess Comics Treasury by Walt Disney Company

& Since my Birthday is January 6th... I decided to order:

Passenger (Passenger, #1) by Alexandra Bracken Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2) by Mary E. Pearson Zodiac (Zodiac, #1) by Romina Russell These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman

I know I'll end up with 2 copies of Truthwitch & Passenger.. I'm not sure if I'll giveaway a copy of each or cancel my B&N order for the non signed versions.. hmmm.