Authors & Reviewers discussion

Bobby Treat
This topic is about Bobby Treat
Review Request > Seeking Review for debut SciFi novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I am representing the author (I'm not a profession it is just a personal favor) and I'm offering free advanced copies of Bobby Treat's debut novel The Fire Within in exchange for an fair and honest review. This novel is a fresh and exciting view of the near future (set in 2099) with a strong female lead.

If you can commit to reading and reviewing this novel by Dec 31st, message me with your preferred format (epub, mobi or PDF) and and email address to send it to.

Then post a review on Amazon and Goodreads (all constructive criticism is welcome). If you start reading it and decide not to finish, just email me and let me know why. Too boring? Didn't like the characters? Just wasn't your cup of tea? Doesn't matter why, any feedback is welcome.

I've been beta reading for the author for years and I am personally excited about this book and want to get the word out.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Ama wrote: "Hello! I have been doing reviews for about 3 years. I have reviewed books for the likes of Random House, self-pub authors and independent publishers. After taking a 1.5 year hiatus due to college, ..."

Thanks for your interest, but as your blog indicates you only accept print copies, I can't send you a copy of The Fire Within as we are not currently planning on releasing print editions.

Elizabeth

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Fire Within (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bobby Treat (other topics)