1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Cheese Cake & Duchess Natalia(Nat)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 294 (294 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 7449 comments Mod
Cool. Wanna start first? I have to eat, so yeah..

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments what time is it for you?

message 4: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

12:46

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments The town James lived in was all I buzz."What's going on?"Jamie asked someone.
"The princess will get married."

message 7: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Awesome. Wanna start now? I guess Ill post first.

Annabeth got away from the crowds, finally and went to her kingdoms public orchard. No one really came out there. Her father had always taken her there in secret. Only the farmers knew they were there. And they would be executed if they told anyone about the princess. Her father had finally maxe the announcement, anx the kingdom was buzzing.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments James didn't understand what the .bight deal is. The princess would ter married nothing out of normal. He went .tp the field to pick up baskets of wheat that the farmers had gotten.

message 10: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Oh... Okay))

message 12: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Annabeth froze when she saw a man in the fields with her. She prayed he didn't see her. Her yellow dress blended in well with the fall trees.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments James didn't see the girl. He was running through the field. he got yelled at before for running but he didnt care. Oh his way back her ran into something. He saw a girl. "I'm so sorry."

message 14: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Annabeth got up immediately. "Please.... Don't..... Just...." She stuttered, stumbling on a root.

message 15: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (last edited Nov 27, 2015 01:00PM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments James caught her before she fell on the ground. "miss, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." He really was sorry.

message 16: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Annabeth wiped the dirt of her dress and snatched her hand away from him.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Are you alright?" He was away taught to respect a lady young or old.

message 19: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Don't touch me! My father might..... I don't know.... Kill you or something.... Don't you know who I am?" She asked.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "I know you're definitely not from this town."James said.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments No one in the town makes threats like that."

message 22: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"You're kidding me aren't you? I'm the talk of the town. My face must be plastered all over the sides of cottages and such. I'm the Princess." She said.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "first off. I feel soo stupid right now. second. no not that. That would be very impressive. The town doesn't put posters on the walls. inside maybe but not on every cottage." James said with a laugh.

message 24: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Well i wouldnt know that because my fathers kept me inside the castle and for 17 years. The only place outside of the castle grounds that Ive been are these trees. Its not my fault I dont know that." She defended.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "I've heard rumors about you."James said. he wast going tell her the rumor on now she was spoiled brat."I'm James by the way."

message 26: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Annabeth." She answered.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Nice to meet you princess annabeth. "She said. "I'm surprised your here and not in the town."

message 28: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"I dont like crowds." She answered.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Ah. I'm not a crowd person either. Granite I never have crowds around me but still. I hear your getting married."She said.

message 31: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"I dont know who yet.... Father said he'd let me choose.... to an extent." She said.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "That's why people are in the buzz. "He said. "They said said you were getting married. I didn't think it was important because we all knew you would marry soon. I guess this is why everyone is so excited."

message 33: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"But they didnt know about me until about a day ago." She said.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "News travels fast in this town."He said. "Incredibly fast."

message 35: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Youre not gonna tell anyone im here, are you?" She asked.

message 38: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Annabeth thought for a moment. "No." She said.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments he gave a amused smile."Then I won't. Besides if people found out you came here I would be out of work. The crops would be ruined.

message 41: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Annabeth smiled. "Thank you. I best be off." She said. "Lets do it again sometime!" She said.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments of course. Good bye me lady."He said with a smile as he left to go deliver the crops.

message 43: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Annabeth found some spare cloth and covered her head with it as she went back to the castle.

message 45: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Sure. She could like... be giving a speech or something.))

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments how could they intertwine?)

message 47: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Idk, he's there?? Eventually I want to have someone out to get her and the king assigns him to protect her. They would like... run off.))

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments ok how bout assassination attempt at a speech. but James stops it.)

message 49: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Okay, cool))

Annabeth stepped onto the palace balcony and waved to the people. "Good morning to all." She started, and continued with her speech.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6