Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Nameless and Mal: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʀᴀ

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mal (last edited Nov 27, 2015 03:02PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Plot: Historical and stuff. Basically everyone is gay, yay.

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I'm herreeee.
The son would be one of the main characters, and there could maybe be another prince, or a bastard son who's older?
And other character's could range from like lords, maybe one of the visiting princesses' brothers, and castle workers or advisors and what not xD

message 3: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Yaayy~
Okay so what title do you want your characters to be? Cause I figure we will probably have an easier time if we just choose ourselves?? XD

message 4: by Morgan (last edited Nov 27, 2015 11:32AM) (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Okie I've got the heir xD And I'm between a chef or somethingggg idek

ohhhh, just realized but the titleeee it should be "too" (grammar popopo)

message 5: by Mal (last edited Nov 27, 2015 11:43AM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Ohkay, cool bruh~
I guess I'll beeee a servant and maybe one of the princesses' brothers or i like the idea of having a bastard son around but i'm not really sure why he would be around?? XD or i like the idea of a young lord too

SHiT man idk how i didnt catch that wow *cri*
sorry. im like trying so hard to find a name i like for my chara for the other rp excuses i know

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments He would be around 'cause he's the bastard ^-^ why else? Maybe it's the King's mistress he has and they still live under his protection? Maybe the Heir and the Bastard have also never had the best relationship which is why the king may also be worried about their safety :O Idk man. Idk.

Haha, it's all good. The world shall go on somehow.
No worriesss. Usually I use nameberry.com
That's where I found my guys name- and I really liked it 'cause I kind of read it like Kier=Care

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Well damn now I want my guy to be the bastard but I feel like we need a prince or a lord or something.. maybe they can just be extra's to propel the story cause like brother-trouble ftw.

I use nameberry and sheknows and basically whatever else pops up on google XD
Oh that's cool! Well I'm glad you told me because otherwise I was pronouncing it wrong XD
I'm almost done with my guy though so the wait will soon be over mwuhaha

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments LET'S HAVE THREE CHARASSSS XD or we could just switch off with background characters?

Coolio ^-^ I'll have to look at Sheknows. I really like finding unique names and what not.
XD I read it differently too until I thought of that and I was like- Care, aww. So many ways to read names 0.0
YAYA

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) UUGUGH DECISIONS ARE SO HARD THO.
Mm. Maybe we should just do three charas?? Maybe?? IDK. *hides in corner*

XD Isn't Kier an Irish name?
that's so cool. i jealous of cool names, haha XP

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I'm down for three charas ^^ let us dooo it xD
I really wanted to do like the brother of one of the princesses

Hmm it might descend from Kieran which is Irish?
Yeah ;-; mine is so simple and boring.

message 11: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alright cool!
Then you can have someone from the castle, a princesses brother, and the heir? And then I'll take a servant, a lord, and the bastard son??

Yeah that's what I was thinking XD
Ahaha, I'm sure your name isnt laaame :P

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Yupppp. I shall start working on them sooonnnn

yesshhhh
mine's just boringgggg. Plus like three other people in my school have the same name so I'm always like <.< you talkin to me?

message 13: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I'll start them a little later ^^"
I've got this huge essay that I have been trying to write all week and cannot for the life of me write but it's due in two weeks and so i really need to buckle down and suck it up.

UGH i hate when someone else has my name
like that sounds sorta awful but my name is sort of uncommon so every time i hear it im just like nuuuuuhh get a new name this one is mine XD

message 14: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) okay okay quick question-- so when you say lord you are talking about, like, the sort of feudalistic term?? like maybe not exactly but basically someone that ruled over a village or city of something??

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Yeah in that way with the ruling over a village or city =P

message 16: by Morgan (last edited Nov 28, 2015 01:08PM) (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments
☾The Heir☽

Aldous Roux
Nickname(s): Dauphin
-18 -

☾The Help☽

Sorren Fairel
-20 -

☾Foreign Prince☽

Leith Bayard
-24 -

message 17: by Mal (last edited Nov 27, 2015 10:09PM) (new)

Mal (malxox)

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments They look so nice XD so colorful.
Originally I was thinking he'd be older XD but 16 works I guess I'm not sure if I mentioned it anyways >.<

message 19: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Aw thanks XD I like yours too~~
The I guess tells me that you want me to change it...??
Cause like I won't flip shit or anything if that's what you want.
I mean I was picturing him younger but since your guy is 18 I was hesitant and idk.

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I might change the Face for Sorren <.< idk
Mmmmm could you at least make him 18+? Maybe they were even conceived around the same time which has increased this sense or rivalry between them?

message 21: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Do as you please, hah.
Yeah sure~

message 22: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I made him nineteen? Like just turned nineteen within the last three-four months or so??

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Okie. Want me to start this one off since you did the other one?

message 24: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Sure ^^