What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy Mafia. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 2 comments I read this book around 02-03
Adult fantasy

If I remember right, the main character somehow becomes the head of a mafia against his will. He has a fiance but she becomes angry with him due to this woman who attaches herself to him due to his new position. I think the new woman either had green hair or skin. I seem to remember that she had all these secret doors and passageways and would sneak in all the time.
I think there was also a dragon involved. I think he rescues it from the market?

message 2: by Tathariell (new)

Tathariell | 172 comments I think it may be Hit or Myth, by Robert Asprin. It's the fourth in the series, but I believe they can be read alone.

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2095 comments Tathariell wrote: "I think it may be Hit or Myth, by Robert Asprin. It's the fourth in the series, but I believe they can be read alone."

I agree - this sounds a lot like the Asprin book. There's a woman named "Bunny" who is assigned to be the hero's accountant in this book, which I think prompts some jealousy from another character named Tananda.

message 4: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2095 comments Bump

Justanotherbiblophile | 1767 comments I think the suggestion has quite a bit of merit, messaged Bailey - we'll see.

message 6: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 2 comments I apologize for dropping off the face of the planet. My phone got lifted from my bag and in my following frenzy to change all my passwords/etc I forgot about my request here.

This does appear to be the correct book. Thank you!

message 7: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2095 comments Great. Glad you found your book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hit or Myth (other topics)