Tumblr Bookclub! discussion

Discussions > Cinder Discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (b00kishfantasy) | 22 comments Mod
Let's discuss Cinder here!

message 2: by Maya (new)

Maya | 1 comments Hi! I've read the entire Cinder series and it is so awesome!

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (iamhorriblylimited) | 8 comments I bought it as an Kindle ebook a few months ago, so I'm excited to see it is the read along for December. :)

message 4: by Amber (new)

I just got it in hardcover and I'm soooo excited to read it!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy (madeupofbooks) | 7 comments I got this on Kindle along with Scarlet when they had the offer recently, but didn't have time to read it. So excited it's a pick for December! :D

message 6: by Thea (new)

Thea (spunkywench) | 7 comments I've read the whole series and enjoyed it immensely! It's a great series! :D

message 7: by moonleafdruid (new)

moonleafdruid (everbookish) For me, this is my least favourite book in the series. First time I read it, I actually wasn't able to finish it. I finished it two years later eventually and it's good, but the other books to me are so much better.

message 8: by Thea (new)

Thea (spunkywench) | 7 comments Kelly wrote: "I thought cinder was great! a very good take on the fairy tale. i sadly haven't got around to reading the rest of the series but i shall get onto it very soon!"

Oh wow, for me it's just the opposite! I really loved Cinder, but I didn't enjoy Scarlet and Cress as much as I thought I would. I absolutely loved Winter though! Have you gotten around to it?

message 9: by Thea (new)

Thea (spunkywench) | 7 comments Danielle wrote: "I bought it as an Kindle ebook a few months ago, so I'm excited to see it is the read along for December. :)"

I'm jelly!

message 10: by Lana (new)

Lana | 3 comments You guys! The Lunar Chronicles is one of my top 3 favourite books ever! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! I can't wait to read Winter on winter break!

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy (madeupofbooks) | 7 comments I just finished the book this morning and OH MY GOD!!! I was reading all night long cause I just couldn't stop.

I think it's impossible to put down after a certain point anyway... I can't wait to read the rest of the books now. I need to know what happens. :D

message 12: by Amber (new)

Tbh I still have to read it, but I definitely will this month! :) (Marathon reading The Mortal Instruments atm, only have Heavenly Fire left) Can't wait to discuss this with all of you at the end of the month