Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > John Green Mix-Ups

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Bea (last edited Nov 27, 2015 08:36AM) (new)

Bea working on this

Edit: I think the last two (The Space & The Cat and the Mouse and The Price of Dawn) are truly John Green's so I did not move them.

FYI: There are 15 spaces for the last John Green author. John^^Green is the catch-all.

message 3: by Bea (last edited Nov 27, 2015 06:32AM) (new)

Bea What You Wish For: A Book for Darfur and Twice Told: Original Stories Inspired by Original Artwork appear to be books that Mr. Green participated in for charity. These were not moved either.

Fantasy: In Kindle - Top 100 Fantasy Books appears to be a book listing the top 100 fantasy books. Removed John Green as editor as his name was not associated with the book, although he might have a book in the list.

message 4: by lethe (last edited Nov 27, 2015 08:36AM) (new)

lethe | 13729 comments I think the graphic novels under 2-space may belong to 9-space (colouring books), see f.e. the Sherlock Holmes adaptations (both Dover).

message 5: by Bea (new)

Bea lethe wrote: "I think the graphic novels under 2-space may belong to 9-space (colouring books), see f.e. the Sherlock Holmes adaptations (both Dover)."

Thanks, lethe. I have moved many of the illustrator/coloring books to the 9-space John Green. I am mostly comfortable with the coloring books and a little less so with the illustrator of books. I errored on the side of content. Horse books illustrated - yes; chemical injuries - no.

I might have missed a few but need a break. Will come back later and see if I can find other John Greens.

Currently 2-space catch-all John Green is found here

message 6: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13729 comments Thanks, Bea.

I moved a couple that belonged to the same graphic novel series as Sherlock Holmes, and also a stained glass colouring book to 9-space.

I think the illustrator with the claimed profile is a different one. His profile mentions he works/has worked for Disney and the likes.

message 7: by rachel ☾ (new)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 1347 comments @Bea & @Lethe- Thank you so much for all your help! I am sorry about the three that were correct. Obviously I didn't check too carefully, but this will help John Green (TFIOS author) fans out so much.