The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Emily Windsnap, #1) The Tail of Emily Windsnap discussion

emily windsnap

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronni (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ronni Lee this is ssssooo cool! i am a new member and llllloovvve books!

message 2: by Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) I am reading it right now and I like it!

message 3: by Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) Okay now that I have finished it I AGREE! This is such a good book!

Emsely I got this book when i was in 5th grade because it had my name on it :D i read it and fell in love. I still have to read the third book, but it is on my list!

message 5: by Elfiegirl (last edited Jun 08, 2011 05:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elfiegirl I liked it :)

BookWermTin mermaid tales! gooodie! =D

Alyssa This was such a good book! I ended up reading the whole series!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I have read them all i LOVE The Series!

Headphones/God'sGirl7 I've read 3 of them and they're AMAZING!! ;D i haven't seen the others, though...

Winnie This is a good series, I really like the books, I've read the first and second and i finally found the third book so I am going to read it soon,

Headphones/God'sGirl7 u'll LOVE it!! :D guaranteed!!

Sarah When I was younger I loved this! I read it over and over (because the sequels didn't come out until I was older). I just got my little sister hooked on them and I'm debating myself about re-reading them all...