Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget Dylan O'Brien Fans ;) discussion

Quizzes > Who's You're Literary Character

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who's You're literary character? Take the test.

http://www.abebooks.com/docs/Communit...

Mine is Juliet from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. You are a romantic, but are not afraid to stand up for what you want. While you believe in happily ever after you are no damsel in distress and have a strong mind.

Often considered one of the greatest love stories of all time, Romeo and Juliet is one of Shakespeare's most famous plays. This tragic play was first published in 1623. Shakespeare is one of the most well-known playwrights in Western literature. He wrote tragic, comedic and historic plays as well as poems and much else.

message 2: by d (new)

d I got Hermione as well!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha good job :) sounds like an awesome character to have :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha that's an awesome one!!! :D
And ps I totally love all those movies!!! The hobbit was sad though :(

message 5: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions I got this. Wow :) I'm not sure if the character is right though...
"You are Karen Blixen from the book Out of Africa by Isak Dinesen. You are a strong woman with an adventurous nature. You can hold your own and aren't afraid to speak your mind.

The 1985 film Out of Africa is based on the novel written in 1937. The novel hearkens back to the romantic view of Africa and the author relies on her actual experiences living in Africa from 1914-1931. Africa is shown as a land where everyone lives close to nature and while the novel has tragic elements it portrays a pure Africa."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha yeah that was the same for me...sounds good but not quite me lol!! maybe secretly deep down, im this person ;)

haha sounds like a good literary character either way though...doesnt sound like you would have a bored moment in your life hehe

message 7: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "hahaha yeah that was the same for me...sounds good but not quite me lol!! maybe secretly deep down, im this person ;)

haha sounds like a good literary character either way though...doesnt sound li..."

:D Yes, that's right. Maybe it is a hidden personality trait we have :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Butterfly wrote: "Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "hahaha yeah that was the same for me...sounds good but not quite me lol!! maybe secretly deep down, im this person ;)

haha sounds like a good literary cha..."

hahaha or maybe its my split personality or something like that, coming out to play hehehe

message 9: by Butterfly (last edited Jan 06, 2016 04:19PM) (new)

Butterfly Mentions Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Butterfly wrote: "Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "hahaha yeah that was the same for me...sounds good but not quite me lol!! maybe secretly deep down, im this person ;)

haha sounds like a..."

:D Then the same is right for me! Hihi

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha then our chats will be more then entertaining :D...switching between our personalities, def sounds like it has its benefits....gosh though, it will be hard for us all to keep up hehehe

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire You are Hermione from the Harry Potter series. You are smart, witty, and love a challenge. You use rationality and reason in all things. You are measured and stable and you don't let people push you around.

YAY!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That is a good one :) u don't get too many rational people with there head screwed on properly lol! And plus I like Hermoine :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That's a good one to get :) I think we all have a mix of like a hundred different literary characters haha...I'm too complex to just be narrowed down into my literary character hahaha

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I just took this one and I got Hermione!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohh I think a few have got Hermoine :)

Dave it's a quiz...as to who ur literary character is :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahahaha did u take it??

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

You are Hermione from the Harry Potter series. You are smart, witty, and love a challenge. You use rationality and reason in all things. You are measured and stable and you don't let people push you around.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

A few of us are getting Hermione

message 19: by zoe (new)

zoe You are Hermione from the Harry Potter series. You are smart, witty, and love a challenge. You use rationality and reason in all things. You are measured and stable and you don't let people push you around.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

You are Gandalf from the trilogy the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. You are a visionary with grand ideas and courage to match. You are thoughtful and often spend more time thinking about the future than the present.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i think thats our first gandalf :D

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 189 comments You are Galadriel from the trilogy the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. Recently played by Cate Blanchett in the epic movie trilogy directed by Peter Jackson, you are a strong woman and you know what you want. You are a visionary with grand ideas.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice!

message 24: by Shristhi (new)

Shristhi (thebookgodess) You Are Yu Jiao Long from the novel Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. You are a warrior with a hot temper and you aren't afraid to tell people what you want. You are a strong woman with many ideas and you want to live your life without boundaries and restrictions.

message 25: by Shristhi (new)

Shristhi (thebookgodess) whaaat?!?! ;D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahaha lols...this really sounds like u Cookie

message 27: by Anwar Masaad, The Bouncy Mod :) (new)

Anwar Masaad (anwarmasaad) | 318 comments Mod
You are Galadriel from the trilogy the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. Recently played by Cate Blanchett in the epic movie trilogy directed by Peter Jackson, you are a strong woman and you know what you want. You are a visionary with grand ideas.

The Lord of the Rings is an epic trilogy which is often considered to portray the mythic past of England. Published in three volumes in 1954 and 1955, the story is part of the mythology that Tolkien had been working on in 1917. Another well-known work that precedes this is The Hobbit.

XD

message 28: by Satan's Pet (new)

Satan's Pet (TheBlackParade) | 43 comments You are Tigger. You are fun and rambunctious. You love to make your friends laugh and to have a good time. People like to be around you because you accept others without judgement and you are cheerful and outgoing. As Tigger says himself "Bouncing is what Tiggers do best."
Ehhhhh nu

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHAHHA lols that's funny haha

Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget...

unread topics | mark unread