School for S.H.I.E.L.D discussion

New York > Centeral park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 245 (245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 1868 comments Mod
Central park. I think the park I'm thinking is called.

message 3: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments Marina was walking through Central Park carrying a coffee. She looked around at all the trees and people wandering about.

message 4: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 1868 comments Mod
star walked around the park. She was supposed to kill someone today but she didn't want to. Se looked around re park. She noticed a girl looking around. She seemed familiar but at thx same time not.

message 5: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments Marina stopped at a bench and sat down, enjoying the beauty of Central Park. She noticed another girl looking at her from across the park.

message 6: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Star noticed the girl looking at her she took out her phone and use a database that her supervisor sent her and scrolled till she found the right picture. "Gotcha"She said to herself. She looked up."Romanoff not bad."

message 7: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments Marina went back to watching the other people around the park when the girl took out her phone.

message 8: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Star decided to introduce herself."Hello I'm Star."She said when she got there.

message 9: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments Marina turned toward the girl. "Marina."

message 10: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"I don't know why but you seem familiar. so familiar."She lied she knew who she was. "Like some sort of agent."

message 11: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments Marina looked at the girl 'confused'. "Agent? Of what?"

message 12: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"I know who you are."She said. "I know you.......(forgot fist name.) Romanoff."she said. "I'm not an idiot."

message 13: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "How'd you know that?" Marina was shocked.

message 14: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"I have connections all over."She said with a smile.

message 15: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"And all I need is my phone to call them."She said.

message 16: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "Like who." Marina asked, narrowing her eyes.

message 17: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Star hopped over thx bench so now she .was next to Maria. "Why would I tell you that?"She asked her."Why would I tell a agent what my contacts are?"She said."Think."

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"For a Romanoff your not that bright."She said. (just thought of that)

message 19: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

got to go to bed night.)

message 20: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments Marina looked at her and shrugged. "And you're a hydra agent." She said, moving away from her.

message 21: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

star. was surprised at what she said. her comeback wasn't as strong as she wanted"How would you know if I'm part of hydra.I could be part of shield or some other origination"

message 22: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "Well you said you know who I am, which means you knew that i'm a shield agent. If you were a shield agent, or even some other organization other than Hydra, you wouldn't have had any reason to hide how you knew me." Marina said.

message 23: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

D-word. I hate It when people out smart me. "She said. She really did. (I dont write swear words out so I do that.)

message 24: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

now I really have to go to bed night))

message 25: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

back)

message 26: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "I out. Smart everyone." Marina said, standing up.

message 27: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Come on you can't out smart. everyone. I bet you can't the director.of shield. Speaking of shield. I'm a new agent in the kid program."She said.

message 28: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "In other words you're a spy for Hydra sent in to spy on Shield." Marina said, crossing her arms.

message 29: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Star stood up. I I look. I'm suppose to but wait I never said I was. Well before I started talking.

message 30: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"She said.

message 31: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"God I can't talk right at all."Sr said.

message 32: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "You are really bad at keeping secrets..." Marina said.

message 33: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Yeah which is why Im not a higher rank. like barton's. daughter. " Star said. "Are you going ti tell shield. "

message 34: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"please don't."

message 35: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "Why shouldn't I?" Marina said, crossing her arms.

message 36: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Please don't."begging she hates especially if she's begging. "I've never well I really don't want to go to prison yet let alone shield prison."

message 37: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "And I ask again, why shouldn't I?" Marina said. "You haven't given me any reason as to why I should tell on you."

message 38: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"I can give you a list of shield agents who are part of hydra."She said hoping it would work. they're not many but there's enough.

message 39: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "And what makes you think I wont tell on them too?"

message 40: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Well you should tell on them. I mean hydra's shields main enemy and shield should turn In double agents especially people part odds hydra. Now that I hear what I'm saying I realize I just gave you a good reason why you should turn me in. I should stop talking."Star said.

message 41: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

*of

message 42: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments Marina nodded. "And yet you still haven't given me a good reason not to turn you in."

message 43: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"I can be a good asset for shield." She said with a smile.

message 44: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "A good asset? You're spying on us. For Hydra. How could you be a good asset?" Marina said.

message 45: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Ok technically yes but I'm.just assigned her because of my mom and my original objective. I didn't want to be here. Well now that I am here I quite like it at shield. Its the reason I wanted to be at shield. Also here's the list."She pulled up the agents on her phone and showed it to her.

message 46: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments Marina looked at the list. "Some of these people are loyal shield agents. There's no way they're hydra spies."

message 47: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"They needed to be in high spots to get good information for hydra."Star said.(I don't know why but feel free to attack her)

message 48: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "I guess that makes sense." Marina said. She reached into her pocket where her knife was in case she needed it.

message 49: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Yes it is. With out good position they can't get good information. "Star saw marina's are go in her pocket. She made a dagger appear in her hand behind her back."I don't want to get that high. Nor will I ever. Shield doesn't trust me cause I left two years ago and I just show up."

message 50: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments "They are also probably.....suspicious. You're not very good at hiding that you're a spy." Marina tightened her hand around her dagger.

« previous 1 3 4 5