What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Carter's Big Break (Carter Finally Gets It, #2)
This topic is about Carter's Big Break
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA novel about a boy who worked on a movie set as an extra and is given the role of the lead actor. he then gets into a relationship with the lead actress but she turns out to be very rude and in the end the movie does not work out [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Winston (last edited Nov 26, 2015 04:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Winston (winstonchau) | 8 comments I think I read this book maybe 2010-2013 ? It was about a boy and his friend who worked on a movie set and the main character meets the lead actress then they get into a relationship and they manipulate the tabloids to post pictures of them together? The tabloids then start posting oh the actress is in a relationship with this guy and the becomes a bit famous.

but then they get into a scandal because a photo was taken out of context and the movie that they were making ends up not working out and they boy never sees her again

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32272 comments Mod
Carter's Big Break by Brent Crawford?

Winston, is this book for younger or older adults?

Can you describe the movie they were working on?

Winston (winstonchau) | 8 comments Yes this was the one thanks!!!!!!!!!

Winston (winstonchau) | 8 comments How did you find it?

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32272 comments Mod
You're welcome! I probably used a Google search (or one of the methods in this thread, see message #5 - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...).

I quickly tried to replicate the search, but couldn't - getting the right combination of keywords was partly a matter of luck it seems.

Winston (winstonchau) | 8 comments ohh ok thanks!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Carter's Big Break (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brent Crawford (other topics)