Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 26K-word children's fantasy

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silke (new)

Silke Stein | 5 comments Please send me a private message if you are interested to beta-read my story 'Sleep, Merel, Sleep'.
Here's the blurb:

As if her life hadn’t changed enough with the arrival of a sick baby brother and parents who seem to have forgotten she exists, eight-year-old Merel now learns that her sleep has quit on her and that she will have to embark on an uncertain and dangerous journey to recover it ― or never sleep again.
Accompanied only by her devoted toy sheep Roger and a vintage alarm clock named Hulda, an overtired Merel checks in to the Black Owl Hotel, from where she must start her search for a place called Lullabye Grove.
Travel with Merel into a dreamlike land and meet, among others, a cottoncandy-haired giant, a sleepy king with a strange obsession for feathers and a mysterious old man on a night train going nowhere. Find out why the moonfish are crying, why you should never walk through the Great Yawns, and if poor Merel will finally find her sleep ― or if she will have to stay awake forever.

Thank you!

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan | 60 comments Silke wrote: "Please send me a private message if you are interested to beta-read my story 'Sleep, Merel, Sleep'.
Here's the blurb:

As if her life hadn’t changed enough with the arrival of a sick baby brother a..."

Hi Silke,
I sent you a message via the comment form on your website.
Best, Susan