Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Follow's > Twitter Chat

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Callens | 8 comments Has anyone hosted a twitter chat before? I so, how did it go?

And, would there be a group of writers, bloggers and readers interested in joining a twitter chat?

message 2: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Callens | 8 comments Not that this was particularly successful in this forum, but if you're interested, there are about 10 of us participating so far:

All right, how about Sunday, 2PM EST (which is 7PM GMT). We will run for about an hour. The hashtag #indiewrite isn't used much, so we can go with that.

Are there any topic suggestions? Not that we have to stick specifically to one topic.

Also, if you can advertise this one your twitter feed, that would be great! I'm @TheNitzsch, if you'd like to connect on Twitter beforehand.

message 3: by Rivka (new)

Rivka Levy | 2 comments REVIEWERS WANTED FOR NEW SPIRITUAL SELF-HELP NON-FICTION: Talk to God and Fix Your Health

My 5th book is due out in the next few weeks, and I'm looking for some honest reviews. I'm happy to send a proper paperback copy over to anyone who wants a hardcopy (although if you prefer eBook, that's also great) - if you're interested, please come back to me at: rivkawritesback@gmail.com

thanks!

Rivka