1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Maddie & Safia's Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by maddie (last edited Nov 27, 2015 09:25PM) (new)

maddie | 667 comments
[Lilith Kara Decesare]
seventeen ; female ; heterosexual ; cancer

july first ; beacon hills, california ; single

face claim ; lily collins
species ; shadowhunter
scent ; vanilla and pine
grades ; a+
class ; senior
theme ; hello , adele

maddie | 667 comments
Lily ran a shaky hand through her hair, before running it over her face again as she walked through the halls of Beacon Hills very high school. She clutched her backpack a little tightly, remembering what had happened earlier. What were those strange little symbols she's found she had drawn around her whole room? And why was it on the back of her neck too, tattooed there? Lily groaned inwardly as she opened locker, wondering what was going on. This seemed like the kinds of things Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall got themselves into. Those two were opulent, but very strange.. Maybe they knew what was going on with her.

Her thoughts were however interrupted when the new kid Theo, shut her locker and leaned up against the one beside it. "Hey there," he stated with that fantastic smirk all the girls swooned over. Lily rolled her eyes, sighing softly. "I'm not in the mood Theo. Could you leave me alone?" She shot, snakily trying to walk away when he grasped her wrist. "I don't know what you are, but you can't hide it from us for long." Lily froze, turning around slowly. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Theo's eyes darkened as he walked into school, thinking about what this new girl the Dread Doctors brough in could possibly be. How did her body fight this? How was she not able to become a chimera? His mind swirled, until he ceased all thoughts as his eyes landed on Hannah Gage, the girl who undoubtedly had a crush on him. Theo shot her a wink and a smirk as she talked to Stiles, stopping mid sentence to stop and stare. Stiles merely glared, as Theo's eyes landed upon just the person he was looking for.

Lily Decesare looked as if she was just trying to be normal – which she clearly wasn't – a denim jacket over a thin flannel, skinny jeans and worn out converse. The season was starting to get a bit chilly with the holidays, and with Kira out of Beacon Hills, it would be a lot easier to strike on Scott and his pack. Theo leaned up against the locker, trying to get a word in, but that wasn't quite working. Time to use force. Lily looked timid and terrified under his gaze – hell, she probably didn't even know what she was. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see Stiles and Hannah approaching and he let her go, the girl stumbling into the sheriffs sons arms. "Don't forget what I said, Lily."

maddie | 667 comments ((Sorry this is kinda bad :/))

maddie | 667 comments (( lol could stiles punch theo and the two girls try to get between them? XD ))

maddie | 667 comments
Lily looked over her shoulder to see Stiles and Hannah approaching, shaking her head. She didn't need their help. She just needed to find out what was going on, and what this Theo kid wanted with her. Lily pulled her wrist from underneath Theo's grip, rubbing it tenderly, as she stumbled for a second. She was about to fall backwards when Stiles caught her. "Th-Thanks." She managed to squeak, wondering how she got caught up between all this nonsense. Stiles was attractive, but she couldn't go for him. He was dating that weird Malia girl. But rumor has it that she cheated... Lily shook herself of those thoughts, before standing up, her mind full of all sorts of things.

Lily's head was swimming with confusion, fear pounding loudly in her chest before she just snapped. "Stop it!" She shouted. The halls were empty, and no one was there to see, hear or care. Lily took a step in between the two, shielding Stiles from Theo, whilst glaring between the two. Stiles had just thrown a punch, and then it was Theo who threw one, aiming it at Stiles, but hitting Lily's jaw, a crunch of bone heard as it fell silent between the four, Liky falling to the floor. She spit blood at Theo's feet, her eyes dark and vengeful. "Listen, I don't know what the hell is going on but you two shouldn't just run up to each other, and start throwing punches!!" Her kaleidoscopic eyes flicked between the three, a sigh escaping her lips as she leaned against the lockers, groaning in pain. Why couldn't this have been a normal day..

Theo laughed as Stiles punched him, wincing in slight pain, but knew it would heal quickly. He smirked, eyes boring into Stiles, knowing that it felt good to the human boy. "The nogitsune may be gone Stiles, but you'll never stop being Void. You know it felt good." The boy quickly threw a punch, going for the dark haired senior, but ended up hitting Lily instead as she steeped in, attempting to stop the two. So this one was confident. The three stared down at her, listening as she snapped at them all, mainly himself and the sheriff's son. Theo chuckled, raising a brow at the girl. "Maybe that's what made you immune to the Dread Doctor's testings. Your confidence. Maybe that's key to whatever you're supposed to be.."

"What are you talking about?" The girl trembled at his words, unknowing of their meaning as her memory of the Doctor's had been taken away by yours truly. Theo couldn't help but grin as they all looked confused and bewildered, unknowing of his own knowledge. "Well I best be going. Maybe you'll figure it out Stiles. You always do. Or maybe she'll just die, and you'll be the one who figure it out Hannah." Just as he was about to leave, he grabbed Hannah's forearm and pulled her into his side, lips leaning down to brush against her ear. "Meet me outside when you're done with her. I want to.. talk." And with that final utter of words, Theo was gone with a light turn of his heel, leaving them all in question.

maddie | 667 comments "I think I'm fine.... No. How can I be fine when all of these things keep happening to me?" She laughed darkly, wiping the blood from the corner of her mouth, and sighing softly as she stared down at the crimson red blood, squeezing her eyes shut as if to shut out the pain. Or to push whatever was wrong with her away. "I'm Lily, by the way.." The brunette stuck her less bloody hand out, a sad smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Stiles.. What's happening to me? What's going on? Who are the Dread Doctor's?" The questions just kept coming and coming, and blood continued to drop out of her mouth and onto her shirt.

She groaned, but her lip to try and ease the pain as she slowly sat up, her vision blurred. "Do you think I could crash at your house? I'm sure my-my teachers wouldn't mind if I was gone all day.." She breathed, her eyes flicking up to meet his soft, honey-like brown ones. The two stood up together, Stiles arm around her shoulders to steady her. "So, mind telling me what the hell you and Scott have been up to since sophomore year?" At his peculiar look, she chuckled. "I may be quiet, but that doesn't mean I don't notice when the losers of the lacrosse team suddenly become super amazing and skilled."

Theo waltzed out of the school, jogging down the steps and leaning against his car, the cool autumn breeze blowing through his chestnut brown hair, grey eyes looking up at the gloomy sky above. "Looks like it goings to rain, don't you think?" He mused, as Hannah came up to his side, his hands shoved deeply into his pockets. "So, how about you and I take a little ride? It's been awhile since," he motioned to the air around them. "You know. I got my pack and everything. We haven't gotten much alone time like we used too." The werewolf climbed into his car, shutting the door, and putting the key into the ignition.

"So, what lie did you come up with to get to me? Obviously, you didn't flat out tell Stiles that you were coming with me." Theo smirked, his nose now fully healed due to his werewolf abilities. He watched as Stiles helped the girl into his rental car – he had to get it after his own car burned due to Parrish going all hellhound crazy. "Don't worry, I'll go in the opposite direction of them. We'll take the semis route." The car was silent for a few moments, the two just peacefully driving together, and if some looked over they might just think they were two good friends skipping class, or a couple leaving school to go hit it up. Neither were the case though.

maddie | 667 comments Lily leaned her head against the window, the shadows of trees flickering across her pale skin. "Stiles, this isn't an interview. I'm a normal human being, you don't have to talk to me like I'm... different." She sighed, not meeting his gaze as she just bluntly watched the trees and houses go by in a mix of colors. "And to answer your questions, no. Nothing's ever strange happened to me, and no I've never talked to Theo before..." She ran a shaky ran through her hair before frowning softly. "But... I did wake up this morning with a bunch of drawings around me room. They were all the same thing. And.. I'd drawn them. It's also tattooed on the back of my neck, but I don't remember going to get a tattoo lately.." She murmured as they pulled up to a stop light.

Lily pulled her head to the side and faced the window so as to to let the boy get a good glimpse at what she had drawn. "I don't know what it is.. I've never seen anything like it. I tried scrubbing it off but it seems to be permanent.." She shivered as his fingers lightly brushed across the skin at the nape of her neck, eyes fluttering shut for a moment at his cool touch. Lily let her hair go, turning to lock gazes. "Do you know what it is?" Her eyes searched his, the two having a lock gaze before the stop light flickered to a green luminous shade, signaling for Stiles to go. "You're tired." She stated, looking at his hollowed out features. "Maybe you should stop worrying about me, and let me start worrying about you. You clearly need rest. At least take a nap when we get to your place."

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"I don't know what she is yet... But I'm sure she'll be alright. You don't even know her, so why are you so concerned?" Theo shot a look at her, before running a hand over his features, his face darkening as he did so. His ears perked up at her words, a brow raised in response. "I can't just change for your needs Hannah. Or Scott's or Stiles'. If anyone gets in my way, they're a threat to me. And you know if anyone try to get in their way, that they are practically the walking dead. The Dread Doctor's are powerful. You know that. There's nothing I can do to stop them, Hannah."

His teeth gritted softly, and Theo shook his head in response. "I have a pack to look out for now. Like Scott, I'm their alpha. There are things that I have to do. I can't go around feeling sympathetic for people." He groaned, rubbing his forehead. "Hannah, I work for them. It's a dedication I can't leave. If I leave I'm dead, and honestly I don't even want to let them go. Do you know what power they give me? Hell, they gave me a pack of my own. You don't know what's coming. Everything's about to get so much bigger than Scott, or Stiles, or Lydia. Even you." His grey, stormy eyes met hers, luminous and bright, yet dark with a storm having long been brewing. "And there's nothing I can do about the bodies. That's your problem. I can't take away the power of a banshee. Those are your demons..."

maddie | 667 comments At his comment about her getting drunk, a small smirk formed on her lips. "I typically don't get drunk and it's been awhile since I got a drink.." She chuckled, her lips cracked with blood, yet she managed a small smile as a light for him none the less. "Yeah, I'm sure.. I woke up with it this morning. It's just so... weird." Lily pursed her lips together, shaking her head full of tumbly curls. "If I let you clean me up, will you please rest, for at least an hour? I know that, whatever is going on means a lot to you, but honestly. You need rest. Scott's mom told you that anyways a few months ago. I remember. I was there." Lily volunteered at the hospital as killings and and murders began going around their small town, wanting to rather help out rather than waiting around to be killed herself. "I volunteer at the hospital." She explained simply. "And I know that all you need is rest. So, please just take an hour to lie down? I'm a stubborn ass, so if you don't do it I'll just walk home and not clean up at all.. or something like that."

A smile tugged at her lips, and yet it was sad, she was glad she actually got to talk to someone. Sure, she had friends, but they didn't really care about her. They were just people she sat with, faces she saw in the hallway. She didn't have friends like Scott, or Stiles or Hannah. Not people who would truly be loyal to her for long. "No problem." She chuckled. "I mean, of course I wasn't trying to get punched, it just sort of happened I guess. But you're welcome. And don't go beating yourself up about it. I can take a couple blows." The air soon grew distant and quiet, the two not really focused on much anymore. "So... What happened between you and Malia?" She wasn't trying to snoop, but with the quietness between the two, she just needed to talk about something other than herself or Theo or any of this nonsense..

"Well that's your problem then! Not mine! I won't care whether she's hurt or not til I figure out what the hell she is! She's not like us! Don't you understand!? No ones ever seen anything like her! She's different. We can't manipulate her genes, or turn her into a werewolf or anything else. Her body fights it. Not like a banshees... It's like she's something holy, untouched." Theo raged, his eyes flickering yellow. He had complete control, but his anger was mounting, which was never good for a werewolf, not even one who could control themselves.

"Well at least mine are loyal. Look at Malia. She turned on Stiles at the simple sight of me." He turned to look at her, and she clearly didn't know. "Don't worry, I didn't do anything with her. I know how jealous you'd be. But God, do you realize how unloyal she is even to the ones she loves? She'd leave him for me in a heartbeat." Theo drove onward until he stopped on the cliff that overlooked Beacon Hills. Outside, tears of raindrops began to flutter from the sky, plunging and falling until the died, trickling upon the windshield like blood. "You don't even know how powerful you are.." He murmured softly, leaning over and brush a loose strange of smooth hair from her eyes. "Hannah." He stated sternly. "You've seen how strong and powerful they are. Do you really think, I of all people, could stop them?" Theo's rough hand snaked down to cup her cheek, his eyes flicking across her face. "You just don't know, little dove.."

maddie | 667 comments (( Sorry I haven't replied! I've been Black Friday shopping all day! I'll reply asap! ))