New Age Spirit
This topic is about New Age Spirit
New Age > New Age Spirit

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments description

Hello,

New Age Spirit is a book that gives a comprehensive perspective on New Age spirituality. Good if you want to know about it, and maybe are just 'dipping your toes' or if you have already read about it but maybe you have followed specific routes, and you want to have a wider and more comprehensive perspective.

Half price on pre-order till its publication; likely in Dec 2015 (rather than Jan as set).
http://myBook.to/NewAge

message 2: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments New Age Spirit has just gone to print; it will be out in a week.

I worked for the system for many years; mybe I wasn't fully conscious of my role within this perverted system, but it does not take away the fact that I was bang in the middle of it, serving it and getting my pecuniary reward for being a slave. It was only when my awakening started that I finally reconnected with my spiritual self, and I finally started ripping through the veil of deceit that I had willingly held before my eyes for decades.

This book, in a way, was not willed by me; I was commissioned to write another book, and I only realised I had written ‘the wrong one’, most of this one, two days before my deadline… This is not a study in one specific aspect of New Age spirituality, rather, it gives a perspective of the complexity and breath of New Age spiritual beliefs and it also tries to outline the philosophical palimpsest of New Age beliefs, something which I believe has long been overdue. This book also has the sceptic in mind (the real sceptic, the one who doubts but keeps an open mind); that’s why it draws so heavily on scientific and academic studies; let’s face it… Spirituality and science are not in contradiction, on the contrary, as the paradigm shift we have been experiencing which is now gaining momentum becomes clearer and clearer, more and more established, we will all realise that science and spirituality are exactly the same phenomenon, and it was simply our limited perspective that allowed us to perceive only a part of the bigger picture at a time. This book is a bit confessional, a bit an act of sharing of what I have rediscovered after so many years of atrophy. I am blessed, I am really blessed because I have been given a second chance, because my life has led me to have a glimpse at what lies beyond the veil of deceit that has been pulled over our eyes by a perverted system. I make no apologies about being critical, even politically critical, of the system that is trying to enslave us all; yes, I believe in a world without money, and I touch on how we may get there in this book. Yes, I believe we are all spiritual beings with a physical body, not the other way round; yes, I believe we have been fooled for at least hundreds of years, and this is my little contribution towards tearing down this dystopian system, and starting to build the utopia we all deserve.

Blessings

message 3: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments New Age Spirit is out today in kindle and should be out tomorrow in paperback. Here's the table of contents:

description

Have a wonderful 2016!

message 4: by Adriano (last edited Jan 01, 2016 03:00AM) (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments Happy New Year!

New Age Spirit is out today in paperback too.

Here's the first review on Amazon UK:

description

message 5: by Adriano (last edited Jan 04, 2016 04:03AM) (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments We all wonder why evil exists, in fact, one of the hardest arguments to face if you are defending a spiritual or religious perspective with an atheist is the origin and the existence of evil.

While some choose to play a bit of semantic trick, and demy that evil simply exists, I feel we need to deal with what we can observe, with what we know, and that the denial lf evil is a bit of a cop out.

Instead, in New Age Spirit, I dedicate a chapter to an argument that may appear to be contradictory on the surface, that is, that evil, in its origin, is an act of love. Here's a preview of the chapter:

description

message 6: by A (new)

A Team | 5 comments Why does evil exist ? I have read religious, spiritual & New Age lit extensively and came to the conclusion that it is some sort of educative experience/ school for the soul, where the knowledge gained in overcoming evil is indispensable especially for advanced spiritual growth in the higher dimensions.

A few years ago, I came across a blog that gave me a totally different perspective on evil. Some of the best articles from this blog can be found here : http://prepareforchange.net/resistanc... Within 4 years, this blog has clocked up more than 20 million page views all over the world ! Check it out !

message 7: by A (new)

A Team | 5 comments ... and I have been facing "strong" responses to my posts so far !!! Maybe I should just read and review books instead of rubbing Goodreads members up the wrong way with my posts !!!

message 8: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik Adriano wrote: "We all wonder why evil exists, in fact, one of the hardest arguments to face if you are defending a spiritual or religious perspective with an atheist is the origin and the existence of evil.

Whil..."

So according to you, terrorism, child molestation, etc., is all an "act of love" too?! Quit insulting my intelligence!

message 9: by Adriano (last edited Jan 04, 2016 03:47AM) (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments Dennis wrote: "Adriano wrote: "We all wonder why evil exists, in fact, one of the hardest arguments to face if you are defending a spiritual or religious perspective with an atheist is the origin and the existenc..."

No Dennis, terrorism and acts of violence are not 'acts of love' per se; what we are talking about here is the idea, the concept of evil itself; it is by no means a justification, an endorsement or an acceptance of acts of evil.

The chapter talks about 'the origin of evil'; although a section of it talks about how to deal with evil in our daily lives, the core of the chapter is not about 'choosing evil'.

Put simply, an idea remains an idea and has no consequences on the material world unless we choose it; the nature of the idea does not imply that people should choose it.

Choosing to do evil is not accpetable, but whether we choose it or not, it still exists. This chapter deals with the very existence of evil.

On a human, dualistic level, evil is a choice (vs. good of course), but this is only within our dimension.

Now, in the book, I use the term Source, though I personally call this God: at God's 'level' evil is, in fact an act of love; the choice is ours, but it is just to allow us to have this choice that Source (God) created evil (the idea, the concept), thus, evil exists as an act of love at divine level, Source also gave us the intellect and the skills to distinguish between evil and good, thus it is the ability of choosing that also makes us responsible.

message 10: by Adriano (last edited Jan 04, 2016 04:15AM) (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments A wrote: "Why does evil exist ? I have read religious, spiritual & New Age lit extensively and came to the conclusion that it is some sort of educative experience/ school for the soul, where the knowledge ga..."

I think you hit the nail on the head; I couldn't agree more.

It's a hard topic; distinguishing between the necessity for evil and its enactment through choice and action is not easy to grasp, in a world dominated by material concepts (thus actions) over ideas.
Do you have a direct link to the post, please? The link send me to the main page (by the way, very interesting site).

message 11: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik Adriano wrote: "Dennis wrote: "Adriano wrote: "We all wonder why evil exists, in fact, one of the hardest arguments to face if you are defending a spiritual or religious perspective with an atheist is the origin a..."

Ah, I see now what you meant. I take back my previous comment -- as for what it means on God's level, I'm not interested in the philosophical explanations for the concept of evil but rather in the ways to defeat various evils on our own level.

message 12: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments Dennis wrote: "Adriano wrote: "Dennis wrote: "Adriano wrote: "We all wonder why evil exists, in fact, one of the hardest arguments to face if you are defending a spiritual or religious perspective with an atheist..."

No worries, Dennis.

message 13: by A (last edited Jan 08, 2016 01:07AM) (new)

A Team | 5 comments Phew ! Adriano, glad you liked the link ! I get strong reactions when I try to share this info so I don't share it much. I will make it easier for you. A good soul has helpfully organized all the blog posts and interviews into categories here : http://esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq The link you want would be here : http://esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq/a...

But this is a work in progress so you will still have to search for "prime anomaly" to find the rest of the references in older blog posts & interviews.

Contrary to popular spiritual info, I came to know from these blog posts and interviews that evil is an accidental aberration ! That evil is a learning experience is a false teaching cleverly inserted by Archons. The so called Lords of Karma on the astral plane who guide a soul's next incarnation are actually Archons in disguise. Karma is a con game designed in such a way that you will never break free - there will always be some sin to pay for by taking yet another incarnation.

Tell the Lords of Karma that you are sovereign

The only way to escape the Matrix of the Earth and lower astral planes is through Ascension. An Ascended Master would be your best guide. Lesser mortals, though demonstrating high spiritual calibre, have been "implanted" by the Archons and thus their teachings, which may take you to high levels of spiritual attainment, are riddled with errors so that you will not be able to break free of the Archon's Matrix entirely and win your final freedom.

message 14: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments A wrote: "Phew ! Adriano, glad you liked the link ! I get strong reactions when I try to share this info so I don't share it much. I will make it easier for you. A good soul has helpfully organized all the b..."

Thanks for the links.

I suppose strong reactions are to be expected every time one proposes an alternative view, especially on such an important issue.

The idea that evil comes from the Demiurge through Archons goes back to Gnosticism.

I take a more positive view, namely that evil was created to allow Free Will, thus, that on the one hand it is no mistake at all (I've never been too comfortable with the idea of God making mistakes) and it seems to me to have a very noble reason; divine love, in this way, would be an act of extreme self-denial, that sort of love we get (on a different plane, with all the implications) from parents.

Having said this, during one of my fits, I actually had an experience that was like a continuous series of deaths and reimcarnations; it felt like billions of years when I was in it, and it wasn't pleasant at all, actually, it was horrifying, but I can't say if that was any vision or just an effect of the fit.

message 15: by A (new)

A Team | 5 comments From what I understood from the above links, when evil was accidentally created - prime anomaly - a sea of purposeless randomness - some of the angels started experimenting with it and got cut off from Source. They became Archons and thus started the whole series of battles between good & evil.

Frankly, I have no idea if all this is true, but my heart is at peace when I chose to believe it. Authors like Tuesday Lobsang Rampa stressed me out so much with their in depth analysis of karmic payback (I seriously thought I would have to be taken prisoner in a war and tortured severely in order to purify myself spiritually). So it is a heartfelt relief to know that karma is just an Archon con game and that Rampa's teachings were riddled with errors. All spiritual movements have been infiltrated by the Archons and their teachings are not fully accurate. Nor will you find a genuine Ascension path in these teachings. The catch is it is terrifying to think of God making mistakes and that God cannot save some of us from the worst atrocities imaginable ! Someday, God will conquer prime anomaly, and we will all be free ...

That vision of yours sounds genuine. You must be a very old soul indeed !

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary Buras-Conway (maryeconway) | 176 comments Dennis wrote: "Adriano wrote: "We all wonder why evil exists, in fact, one of the hardest arguments to face if you are defending a spiritual or religious perspective with an atheist is the origin and the existenc..."

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary Buras-Conway (maryeconway) | 176 comments I like Adriano's reply to Dennis. There is good. There is evil. That's a fact. But Dennis needs to remember that this is a book. When we write it is from our perspectives. Our beliefs. Most of all, our imagination. All we can do is hope that everyone likes our stories.

message 18: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments Hello,

Here's an in-depth review of New Age Spirit:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 19: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments Mary wrote: "I like Adriano's reply to Dennis. There is good. There is evil. That's a fact. But Dennis needs to remember that this is a book. When we write it is from our perspectives. Our beliefs. Most of all,..."

Hello Mary,

Thanks (and sorry for the delay). I think the title of the chapter is willingly confusing....

I agree with you; evil exists, even if it only exists on our plane, in our limited dimension, and saying that it does not exist at 'higher' levels is, in my opinion, like not bothering about stubbing your toes into the sofa because, anyway, it is mainoy empty space at its atomic and subatomic level; if we are faced with evil, it means that we must deal with it, and not just say that it 'doesn't matter'.

My theory (it's nothing new, actually) is that evil does exist at our level, and though it is a divine act of love, ignoring it is also ignoring divine love. We have been given Free Will through the creation of evil, which is an act of divine self denial, and to ignore it is a bit 'cheeky' to say the least.

message 20: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments A wrote: "From what I understood from the above links, when evil was accidentally created - prime anomaly - a sea of purposeless randomness - some of the angels started experimenting with it and got cut off ..."

Hello,

Again, sorry for the delay. I don't know if that vision was 'real'; one can never really be sure of these things. Nor do I know, in case it was, if it was complete, meaning if it only showed me part of our reincarnation pattern. Or maybe it only showed me mine; I would think Ascended Masters (still a bit of a sexist term I have issues with) break free from this pattern.

As to God conquering evil, in a way I have no doubt; on the other hand, the old saying "God without us won't, as we without God can't" rings so loud that my problem is what we need to do... Certainly, the more people awaken, the more we will be moving in the right direction, but even awakening is not fully enough in my view...

message 21: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments Thanks Vanessa for this beautiful review of New Age Spirit:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 22: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments I have just done an interview in The Crazy Mind entitled 'The Tree of Knowledge' (the title of one of my short stories) and you can find it here: http://www.thecrazymind.com/2016/02/t...

message 23: by Adriano (new) - added it

Adriano Bulla (adriano_bulla) | 313 comments Hello,

I've just published an article on the paradigm shift in the New Age Journal and if you are interested, you can read it here: http://newagejournal.com/2007/the-par...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

New Age Spirit (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lobsang Rampa (other topics)