Mount TBR 2016 discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B. (new)

B. | 13 comments Hello everyone,

I am a newcomer to the group, and will be attempting this climb. I have done similar challenges before, but not for a while, and my unread piles have continued to grow :)
I look forward to participating!

message 2: by Bev (new)

Bev | 715 comments Mod
Welcome to the climbing crew, Beth! So glad you're joining us. Good Luck!

message 3: by B. (new)

B. | 13 comments Thank you Bev!

message 4: by B. (new)

B. | 13 comments First book done and it was a good one.

1. Seven for a Secret

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam (aramsamsam) I still got the first book on my wishlist. Congrats on your first mile!

message 6: by B. (new)

B. | 13 comments Sam wrote: "I still got the first book on my wishlist. Congrats on your first mile!"
Thanks Sam, good luck with your first one!

message 7: by B. (last edited Feb 04, 2016 08:06AM) (new)

B. | 13 comments Completed so far

1. Seven for a Secret (Timothy Wilde Mysteries, #2) by Lyndsay Faye 2. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good (Mitford Years, #10) by Jan Karon 3. The Admissions by Meg Mitchell Moore 4. Run You Down (Rebekah Roberts, #2) by Julia Dahl 5. Everybody Rise by Stephanie Clifford

message 8: by B. (last edited Apr 12, 2016 06:28AM) (new)

B. | 13 comments And more

6. The Wild Rose (The Tea Rose, #3) by Jennifer Donnelly 7. Royal Blood (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries, #4) by Rhys Bowen 8. Naughty in Nice (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries, #5) by Rhys Bowen 9. Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay (The Neapolitan Novels, #3) by Elena Ferrante 10. Roses by Leila Meacham

message 9: by B. (last edited May 22, 2016 06:03AM) (new)

B. | 13 comments And more

11. The Story of the Lost Child (The Neapolitan Novels, #4) by Elena Ferrante 12. Every Man for Himself by Beryl Bainbridge 13. Hostage Taker (Eve Rossi #1) by Stefanie Pintoff 14. The Notting Hill Mystery (British Library Crime Classics) by Charles Warren Adams 15. Tiny Little Thing by Beatriz Williams

message 10: by B. (last edited Jul 13, 2016 05:23AM) (new)

B. | 13 comments Nearing the halfway point

16. Love and Miscommunication A Novel by Elyssa Friedland 17. The Twelve Clues of Christmas (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries, #6) by Rhys Bowen 18. When the World Was Young by Elizabeth Gaffney 19. The Underwriting by Michelle Miller 20. The Story Hour by Thrity Umrigar

message 11: by B. (last edited Aug 14, 2016 07:16AM) (new)

B. | 13 comments On the downhill side..

21. Long Way Down (Jason Stafford, #3) by Michael Sears 22. Absolution by Murder (Sister Fidelma, #1) by Peter Tremayne 23. Joshua A Brooklyn Tale by Andrew Kane 24. A Trick of the Light (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #7) by Louise Penny 25. My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman

message 12: by B. (last edited Sep 27, 2016 06:26AM) (new)

B. | 13 comments 26. Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy #2) by Ken Follett 27. Safekeeping by Jessamyn Hope 28. Rattle His Bones (Daisy Dalrymple, #8) by Carola Dunn 29. Razzle Dazzle The Battle for Broadway by Michael Riedel 30. A Lion Among Men Book #3 The Wicked Years (HARDCOVER) by Gregory (Author); Maguire

message 13: by B. (last edited Oct 17, 2016 05:44AM) (new)

B. | 13 comments 31. The One Year Women in Christian History Devotional Daily Inspirations from God's Work in the Lives of Women by Randy Petersen 32. To Davy Jones Below (Daisy Dalrymple, #9) by Carola Dunn 33. Chinatown Beat by Henry Chang 34. Thrush Green (Thrush Green, #1) by Miss Read 35. Simply Good News Why the Gospel Is News and What Makes It Good by N.T. Wright 36. When Tito Loved Clara by Jon Michaud

message 14: by B. (new)

B. | 13 comments Finished! Thanks for this thread :)