Books are Bae discussion

Favorite books?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabella-Marie (new)

Isabella-Marie Holp | 8 comments Mod
What are your Favorite books and/or series?

message 2: by Astrid (new)

Astrid | 2 comments I am really loving 'The Naturals' series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes at the moment. When I am reading a book in the series, all I can think about is that book, whether I'm reading it or not!

message 3: by Isabella-Marie (new)

Cool!

message 4: by Astrid (new)

Astrid | 2 comments How about you?

message 5: by Isabella-Marie (new)

I am reading 'Double' by Jenny Valentine. Its a really easy and small book, but it really good. Its about a Homeless boy who is found and pretends to be another boy who he looks like and he has to try to fit in with the other boy's family.

message 6: by Isabella-Marie (new)

I LOVE that series!!!!!! I have read the first 4 but i can find the 5th one anywhere.... James Dashner is bae :) Have you read any of his other series? (The Maze Runner, The mortality Doctrine)? They are both amazing!!!

message 7: by Isabella-Marie (new)

I would LOVE a movie! and thanks! i will check it out! and PJ is AMAZING! Have you read the 5th wave series? Its amazing and they just made a movie! Also, The Lunar Chronicles are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Kaitlynn (new)

Kaitlynn De Ville (Dreamingalltheway) | 2 comments Im currently waiting for the last star of the 5th wave trilogy! Those books were awesome! I also just got really into the Divergent series (I know I'm late in the game) but they are soo good! Im currently in the middle of Allegiant