Out of the Blues Out of the Blues discussion

BR with the Girls ! Monday 30.11.2015

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Barbara Let's "play" this book! :)

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Hey girls!!! I have to read this too. I'd love to join you. Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it

Barbara Hi Stella, of course you can join!

In Portugal we don't celebrate it but,

Janeylou Count me in girls .. I've missed these reads ..nice to see you all back on GR anyway xxx

Barbara Janeylou wrote: "Count me in girls .. I've missed these reads ..nice to see you all back on GR anyway xxx"

Yeah I'm back I miss this also :)

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) I am in and thanks, Barbara.

message 7: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Looks very good

Janeylou Starting now ...enjoyxxx

Isabel I sweeties!!! I'm starting ;) Enjoy!!!

Barbara Starting! Enjoy Girls! ;)

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ I have to finish Reindeer Games by Kenzie Cade and read Midwinter Night's Dream by Eli Easton . So I'll start this br in a couple of days

message 12: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Started too, enjoy all ❤️

Janeylou Well these 2 didn't waste much time !!!!!

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Starting my lovelies. ..hope you guys are enjoying. Happy to be back.

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) 3rd chapter, very smooth writing. fast paced to.

Janeylou Just finished it, been reading all day couldnt put it down ...think this is my first book by this author ....

message 17: by Barbara (last edited Dec 01, 2015 02:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Barbara Finished! My first book of this author also Janeylou, and is a beautiful story, in a soap opera kinda way but filled my cupa. :D

Janeylou My only problem with it was that a lot of the time, i hadnt got a clue who was talking so was constantly re-reading bits

Barbara Janeylou wrote: "My only problem with it was that a lot of the time, i hadnt got a clue who was talking so was constantly re-reading bits"

Yeah I had the same problem LOL

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Janeylou wrote: "My only problem with it was that a lot of the time, i hadnt got a clue who was talking so was constantly re-reading bits"

I have read other books by the author and I never had this problem. Fingers crossed for this one

message 21: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Finished and I loved it!

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Starting now!!!! :D

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ end of chapter 5 and I'm like 0__0

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Another bad luck struck me and now I can't read any book. My Tab broke in the middle of this book. *Howling with rage here*
Without the tab I can't read anything :*(
It was a very interesting story and ......................I'll spare GR friends my abusive rant.............but you can always fill in the blanks.

Barbara Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) wrote: "Another bad luck struck me and now I can't read any book. My Tab broke in the middle of this book. *Howling with rage here*
It was a very interesting story..."

OH MYGOSH!! So sorry honey! I can feel your pain!! :(

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ I finally made it!!!! I gave it four stars, it was good and emotional and sweet. but there was something in the writing I don't know, in the dialogues especially... not sure yet what it was

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) wrote: "Another bad luck struck me and now I can't read any book. My Tab broke in the middle of this book. *Howling with rage here*
It was a very interesting story..."

UFF when my tablet died I went straight to amazon and bought a kindle... and the wait was painful :D

Barbara Stella ╰☆╮ Mistress of Gorgonzola Goodness╰☆╮ wrote: "Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) wrote: "Another bad luck struck me and now I can't read any book. My Tab broke in the middle of this book. *Howling with rage here*
Without the tab I can't rea..."

Sometimes some pain brings a lot of joy, kindlegirl! ehehe

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Finished at last. great story but I have to agree something with the writing.
I was surprised by the amount of angst it had. Nice pick Barbara. :)
Oh I got my tab back. Life was pretty tragic and worthless without it. I think I can start writing quotes on the tragedy.