Valancourt Books discussion

Thanksgiving / Black Friday Sales 2015

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Valancourt Books (valancourt_books) | 808 comments Mod
Happy Thanksgiving!

BLACK FRIDAY eBOOK SALE!

Today and tomorrow only (Nov. 26-27, 2015), take 50% off ALL e-books on our Gumroad store: www.gumroad.com/valancourtbooks using the code GOBBLEGOBBLE. IMPORTANT: For the code to work properly, first add ALL books that you want to your cart, and input the code at checkout. N.B. Some titles have territorial or copyright restrictions and may not be available in every country. Please feel free to email us or send us a Facebook message or Tweet if you experience any difficulty with the code.

SAVE ON PAPERBACKS & HARDCOVERS!

Take 30% off ANY Valancourt print book (paperback/hardcover) on Amazon.com using the code HOLIDAY30 at checkout (the total maximum discount is $10). Regrettably, this offer is only available on the Amazon US site.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 360 comments LOL! I just bought a couple of these in paperback a few weeks ago. Great offer!

Kimberly wrote: "LOL! I just bought a couple of these in paperback a few weeks ago. Great offer!"

You'll prefer the paperbacks anyway. :P

I wish we could do sales on paperbacks through Amazon but it goes through a distributor.

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 360 comments Valancourt Books wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "LOL! I just bought a couple of these in paperback a few weeks ago. Great offer!"

You'll prefer the paperbacks anyway. :P

I wish we could do sales on paperbacks through Amazon but..."

I do prefer them--especially since so many of these are the ones I'll be re-reading--I "need" to see them displayed on my shelves. :)

message 5: by Maxine Marsh (new)

Maxine Marsh | 80 comments Valancourt Books wrote: "Happy Thanksgiving!

BLACK FRIDAY eBOOK SALE!

Today and tomorrow only (Nov. 26-27, 2015), take 50% off ALL e-books on our Gumroad store: www.gumroad.com/valancourtbooks using the code GOBBLEGOBBLE..."

Well, it looks like I'm going shopping!

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 360 comments I just bought NOVEMBER NIGHT TALES (in print)--yes, for myself!! (I already bought a copy of THE ELEMENTALS, and SWEETHEART, SWEETHEART for my Mother for Christmas ;), so I deserved another for myself!!
(Sadly, if I don't buy her OWN copy, mine will mysteriously disappear from my physical shelves when she visits.....) :P

Kimberly wrote: "I just bought NOVEMBER NIGHT TALES (in print)--yes, for myself!! (I already bought a copy of THE ELEMENTALS, and SWEETHEART, SWEETHEART for my Mother for Christmas ;), so I deserved another for mys..."

I hope you enjoy NIGHT TALES and I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Bringing that book back into print was a bit of an obsession of mine for close to two years! His life is so interesting and there's some really good information about him in the introduction.

That's so funny about your mom!

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 360 comments Valancourt Books wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "I just bought NOVEMBER NIGHT TALES (in print)--yes, for myself!! (I already bought a copy of THE ELEMENTALS, and SWEETHEART, SWEETHEART for my Mother for Christmas ;), so I deserve..."

;) "Funny" if you're not the one who's precious books are being "relocated"--LOL! At least she has good taste... ;)

message 9: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (new-vogue-ravyn) | 47 comments I wish my mum had as good taste. She's a prolific reader and book buyer (where I get it from), but it's romance only despite us having similar fantasy and sci-fi tastes in visual media. I still live at home so it would be splitting the cost rather than having my books stolen lol.

message 10: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 98 comments I can relate to that. my mom mainly reads native American romance with a tad bit of supernatural ghostie stuff on the side. and I only read horror, sometimes a bit of history. i wish we had more in common in what we read. i did get her to read The Mayfair witch series. yay!

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 360 comments I have a Valancourt addiction. I just purchased the paperback of RATMAN'S NOTEBOOK, when I realized that I didn't have it (and thought I had bought it before). I deserve a Christmas gift, too, right?? ;)