Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Morning Side of Dawn (Holt, #3)
This topic is about The Morning Side of Dawn
Book Cover Help > Silhouette Treasury reissues = border on cover, same ISBN

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (last edited Nov 26, 2015 04:24AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Diane (diane_d) | 9 comments I've just recently become more active on Goodreads, and I've been learning the ropes while adding mainly old favorites into my account. I hit a snag when the original 11/1995 cover of Justine Davis's Silhouette Intimate Moments title The Morning Side of Dawn wasn't one of the options available. I tried to add it, but the ISBN & ISBN-13 are the same as the reissue "Treasury" edition, which has a big red border. What is the proper way to resolve this? I found the unbordered first edition image on FictionDB -- are they a valid source you can use?

Diane (diane_d) | 9 comments Hmm, I thought I was supposed to provide a link, but it vanished. Are URLs not allowed in this forum?

message 3: by Bea (last edited Nov 26, 2015 04:47AM) (new)

Bea To add a URL, click on (some html is OK) and copy the html for a link. Paste your URL into that html language.

Regarding shared ISBNs, if the cover is different, we add an Alternate Cover Edition (ACE) without ISBN and note in description that it is an ACE for XXX ISBN. Librarians can assist with this.

acceptable cover sources

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41711 comments Mod
FictionDB is not a source we can use.

More on alternate cover editions https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/8...