Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Abeer Allan
This topic is about Abeer Allan
Adding New Books > Please update author's details

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abeer (new)

Abeer Allan (abeerallan) | 4 comments Can you please add the following info on my author's profile:

عبير علان - Abeer Allan
عبير علان هي كاتبة فلسطينية ولدت في رام الله، فلسطين، في الخامس من حزيران 1987. تلقت تعليمها في مدرسة البطريركية اللاتينية-بيرزيت (فلسطين) وأكملت دراستها الثانوية في بوسطن ثم في الإمارات، التحقت بجامعة الإمارات وتخرجت في قسم هندسة الاتصالات.
نشرت العديد من المقالات (باللغتين العربية والإنجليزية) المتعلقة بالمرأة والوطنية والإنسانية في مجلات وصحف مختلفة في فلسطين، وأمريكا والإمارات. ومؤخراً قامت بنشر أول كتاب لها بعنوان "أوراق منثورة".
حصلت على المركز الأول في مسابقة جامعة الإمارات للقصة القصيرة عام 2006-2007 عن قصتها "ذهب ولم يعد".
Abeer Allan is a Palestinian writer who was born in Ramallah, Palestine, on June 5th 1987.She received her education in Latin Patriarchate School – Birzeit, Palestine, and then completed her high school in Brighton High School, Boston, and the UAE afterwards. She got her Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering from UAEU (United Arab Emirates University).

Being a passionate writer who writes about women, Palestine, humanity and equality, Abeer has focused on writing and totally let go of engineering, she has published many articles (in Arabic and English) in different magazines and newspapers across Palestine, the U.S and the UAE.
Recently, she published her first book “Scattered Papers” –Awraq Manthoura in Arabic.
Abeer won the 1st place award in the UAEU Short Story Writing Competition 2006/2007 for her short story “Left... and never came back”.

message 2: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5196 comments info added...
if you wish to claim your author page, just scroll down and click "Is this you? Let us know."

message 3: by Abeer (new)

Abeer Allan (abeerallan) | 4 comments ~ free ~ wrote: "info added...
if you wish to claim your author page, just scroll down and click "Is this you? Let us know.""

Yes this is me, so if it is possible to claim the page it would be awesome!
Thanks a lot, I just saw the details have been updated.

message 4: by Abeer (new)

Abeer Allan (abeerallan) | 4 comments ~ free ~ wrote: "info added...
if you wish to claim your author page, just scroll down and click "Is this you? Let us know.""

How can I also provide a photo for the "Author Page"?

message 5: by free (last edited Nov 26, 2015 08:27PM) (new)

free (frdn) | 5196 comments If you are a Goodreads Author, you can manage your own author page...

You can see this Author Program

message 6: by Abeer (new)

Abeer Allan (abeerallan) | 4 comments That's the thing, I have been trying to join the program but till now I did not receive anything, and even if I scroll down the page It is not showing "is this you" to me, so I would like to get help on this to be able to update the author's profile picture.
Many thanks

message 7: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5196 comments I think that's something librarian can't help...
You should use this Contact Us...
good luck...
:)

message 8: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 20080 comments This is the author page with the "Is this you?" link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... Perhaps you were looking for it on the book page?