1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Melissa x ♔Ƙƴℓιє♔

Comments Showing 1-50 of 305 (305 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments So what do you want to do?

message 2: by Kylie (new)

Kylie I like fantasy, historical fiction, sci fi idk romance is fine not romance is fine too ill be a boy or a girl.

(Also it's 1 AM my time so I might go to bed soon))

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments (Okay)

Maybe a romance between a princess and her guard?

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie That sounds fun!! :)

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments The princess and the guard are in love but the princess is soon to be married off to a prince from an enemy kingdom in order to make an alliance. In order to keep up appearances and to save her kingdom the princess must keep her love a secret and come to terms with the fact that they can never be if her kingdom is to have any future.

Or we could do something else.

message 6: by Kylie (new)

Kylie That sounds great to me :)

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Cool!

I'd like to be the princess if you don't mind and one of us will have to do double duty with the prince and or the guard.

message 8: by Kylie (new)

Kylie I can do that

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Awesome, did you want to do any sort of bio for them or just jump in?

message 10: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Whatever you prefer

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments I prefer the bios but it doesn't have to be extensive.

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Name: Elysia Estelle Emelia Esmerelda Esteronda
Appearance:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 13: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Name: Francis Williams

Appearance: description

message 14: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments So he's the prince?

message 15: by Kylie (new)

Kylie The guard I forgot I have to do the prince one sec

message 16: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Okay, I was a little confused >.<

message 17: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Name: Prince Lucas Ignatius Santiago
Appearance:
description

message 18: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Okay then, ready to start?

message 19: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Yup!

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Elysia walked slowly down the hallway, shoulders back and head held high even as her heart crumbled to pieces in her chest. She had just been informed of her engagement to Prince Santiago... In front of the delegation after the arrangements had already been made. Under the sleeves of her sweeping dress her fists clenched. Why had she not been involved in this decision?! And why had she not been informed of it before the final decisions had been made?!

message 21: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Francis has been instructed to follow her because no one knew what she may try to do in her anger. He tries to be discreet as he follows her. He also thought it was very unfair he'd always had a crush on her. When she was growing up here he'd always been around- he'd been apprenticed at a young age. They'd grown to be good friends as children but now with all her duties they'd become more and more professional.

message 22: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments She managed to keep a composed expression until she reached her private quarters. Once the doors closed she crumpled and buried her face in her hands. How could she marry the son of her enemy? Especially when another already held her heart? She didn't cry as the reality of her situation hit her harder than a sack of rocks but she couldn't find the strength to sit up or move for a long time.

message 23: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Francis stands guard outside her door. His heart went out to her. He didn't like it either. He sighs softly. Her maid walks by him,"Pardon me."
She knocks on the door,"M'lady may I come in?"

message 24: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "What is it?" Elysia asked without lifting her head. She didn't want to see anyone at the moment so if it wasn't essential she saw no reason to let her maid come in. A tremor ran through her. Politically she understood why this was all happening but that didn't make what remained of her heart hurt any less.

message 25: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Are you alright? Your father sent me he's worried for you." she says dutifully.

message 26: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments She laughed bitterly. "You needn't concern yourself with me. He simply wants you to make sure I won't do anything stupid and I can assure you I am far too fond of myself to do anything stupid." She said. She wasn't really that narcissistic even if she acted as if she were most of the time.

message 27: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Very well." she says and moves along to do something else. Francis stands outside her door still. Would she really have to marry some stranger?

message 28: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments After hearing her maid's footsteps walk away Elysia finally looked up and stared at the door. "Just come inside you big oaf." She said, sounding a mix of angry, bitter, sad, and wistful all at once.

message 29: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He smiles to himself jut a little. He glances down the hallway and slips inside and shuts the door,"I'm sorry about all this."

message 30: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "Not your fault." Elysia said, her lips trembling slightly. "So you do not have to apologize. Did my father send you after me as well?" She asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

message 31: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Yes but I would have come anyway." He says

message 32: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Her lips curled up in the slightest hint of a smile. "I had hoped you would." She said softly and her shoulders sagged. A pained look settled on her face and she looked away.

message 33: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Don't be so sad! This was bound to happen." he says

message 34: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Elysia's eyes flashed to his. "A political alliance to our kingdom's sworn enemy with me as the bargaining chip? Or my father selling me off? Because both make me feel so much better." She said sarcastically.

message 35: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He sighs,"I can't argue with you it seems wrong and unfair. But I think we both always knew you'd be married off to some rich prince who benefited our kingdom eventually. I'm sure he's nice enough)."

message 36: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "You're right but I don't want to marry some man I've never seen before." She said, burying her face in her hands again.

message 37: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "I'm sorry." he says softly and sits beside her,"I'm sure if he's really that bad you won't have to marry him."

message 38: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "You know I will regardless of what he's like. What the public sees and what a person is really like can be wildly different." Elysia said, knowing for a fact that was true.

message 39: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Maybe you'll be able to ignore him? Ya know marry him and then just hide in random rooms in your giant castle so he never finds you." he smirks

message 40: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "I could try but even so I doubt I could hide forever. And hiding is not in my nature... Most of the time." She looked up at him, the pain in her eyes even worse now. "Are you happy for me?" She asked.

message 41: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "I'm only happy if you are. And You look worried. I wish that you would be happy and I wish he would make you so."

message 42: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "Why do you even care? I... Haven't exactly been nice to you." Elysia said with a small self deprecating chuckle.

message 43: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Why wouldn't I want the best for my princess? I want our country to be successful but not at the cost of your happiness."

message 44: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "... You can go now." She said. He was just loyal to her and that was good but she didn't think she could take anymore heartache at the moment.

message 45: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He wonders if he said something wrong. He stands and bows to her and goes back outside.

message 46: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Slowly she stood and undressed before crawling into bed and falling asleep. She had earned the right to sleep the day away after remaining composed as her father announced her fate to a room of enemies and strangers without even consulting her.

message 47: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Her father lets her rest for now. He was going to invite the prince to come soon so they could know each other from at least a few days before the ceremony

message 48: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Elysia lay in bed for the rest of the day and stared out her window silently. Was the purpose of her birth to be a bargaining chip? Had her father planned this far ahead? Similar thoughts swirled around in her head and she shut her eyes, wishing they would just stop.

message 49: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Her father wouldn't bother her for he hated confrontation. Her maid returns with lunch. "M'lady." she calls

message 50: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "Hand it to the guard and leave." She called, sounding drained despite not moving an inch for the past twenty four hours. She rolled over so her back was facing the doorway.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7