One on One's... And only that! discussion

Harley X Jo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Hey! :) sorry I didn't reply I never got a notification that this was up

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Hey! :) sorry I didn't reply I never got a notification that this was up

message 3: by Rey (new)

message 4: by Rey (new)

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ugh...sorry about that. Stupid phone :(

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok I've only got one idea about a guy who falls in love with a girl. Only there's a catch: she's in an abusive relationship and she's 8 1/2 months pregnant. Can he get her to leave him? And if he succeeds, can he step up to the roll of dad?

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Yeah :)

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments I'd rather be the girl

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok
Name- Harleen "Harley" Quinzell
Age- 19
Looks- https://www.colourbox.com/image/happy...

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok
Age- 19

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok
Age- 19

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok :) I'll start

Harley walks through the park, one hand on her belly and one by her hip. She walks quietly. If one looked closer, they'd probably see a few brimming tears in her eyes. She wipes her eyes. Not watching where she's going, she almost runs into a boy about her age

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She looks at the ground, finally despising to tell someone "no...I'm not..." She says with a sigh

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "My boyfriend was hitting me again..." She says as she goes over to the bench "and I ran away...I'm afraid he'll hurt our baby if I go back...but I have to go back" she says, holding back tears

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "I have to...he'll find me if I don't" she says, holding her belly

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Would you go with me? I'm afraid to go alone" she says, sounding slightly defeated

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "My name is Harleen" she says with a soft smile. She's a bit hesitant to take his hand but she does

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "You know what, Ian, call me Harley. You've earned the right" she says jokingly

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "I just walked" she said with a sigh

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She is hesitant to get in his car. She gets in and looks out the window, holding her belly

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Harley smiles a little "I know that....and she's really the only thing making me do this right now. If I go back I'm afraid he'll be so mad, and hurt me badly enough that it kills Marley"

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ?

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Will you come in with me? I don't want to do this on my own" she asks

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((I have an idea that maybe the crazy boyfriend gets ahold of her shortly after?))

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She gets out and follows him into the police station

message 26: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((And Ian helps her get away))

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She goes in with him. Once in there she tells them everything

message 28: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments At one point they want to call her boyfriend but she begs them not to but they do anyway

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "No you don't understand...he'll play it sweet and they won't believe me. He'll take me home." She says, trying not to cry

message 30: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Charlie wipes her eyes as she sits in the chair "ok...thank you"

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ?

message 32: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Charlie gives him a small smile "thanks..." She says. After a bit they finish questioning her boyfriend, who claimed she has bipolar and that she ran away. Randy comes over to Charlie "gently" taking her hand and leading her outside "come on, honey, time to go home" he says sweetly. Charlie starts tearing up as she follows him

message 33: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((It's ok :) ))

message 34: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Ian it's fine" Charlie says softly, not wanting confrontation. She looks at him as Randy leads her outside. As soon as they are outside, Randy takes her wrist, dragging her to the car "you'll regret this" he says to her.

"Randy stop! Please! Don't do this!" Charlie says, trying to pull away from him

message 35: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((I was using the wrong charrie. Lmao))
Randy gets knocked off his feet, pulling Harley down with him. Harley lands on her stomach and she's instantly in pain

message 36: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Harley shakes her head "no...I'm not ok..." She says, feeling something warm and liquid between her thighs "I'm either bleeding or my water broke...." She says, grabbing him before he goes back over to Randy.

At that point the police come over, taking Randy into custody

message 37: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Not very good....I think something tore when I feel" she says, having a gut feeling that something was wrong

message 38: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Let him come in...please" she says. She bites her lip for a moment then descided to lie "he's the dad" she says softly. She hated lying but she wanted him with her.

message 39: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments They quickly get her changed "I fell on my stomach..." She says, trying to stay awake. She looks over to the door as they bring in an ultrasound machine

message 40: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She looks at him, trying to stay awake. They ultrasound and right away find out that her placenta had detached. "She needs to go into surgery if we're going to save this baby" the main doctor says

message 41: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Alright let's go." The doctor says and the wheel her away. One of the nurses comes over to him "she's going to be fine." She says gently

message 42: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "I'll show you to the waiting room" the nurse says

message 43: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments After awhile a doctor in a surgical gown comes over to him "are you Ian?"

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "We're still working on her. The baby is fine though. A little girl." The doctor says with a smile "congrats, dad" he says. "I can take you to her recovery room if you like. They should t be too much longer"

message 45: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments He shows him to the recovery room and a short while later they bring in Harley

message 46: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She looks over at him "Hey Ian"

message 47: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She smiles "well that's good...and I'm a little sore but ok"

message 48: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Harley shakes her head "unless I'm going back to Randy's place then I'm not going home" she says softly

message 49: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "My mom lives two hours away. I've been living with Rodney. I'll probably call her and have her come get us. It's too bad because I really liked it here" Harley says

message 50: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She smiles softly "thanks for that by the way..." She says
((I was thinking maybe he asks if she wants to stay with him for awhile))

« previous 1 3