One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Dani and Harley <3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments So any ideas? :)

message 2: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments Eh, not really. Do you like romancey RPs though?

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Only if I can be the girl. Do you know much about horses?

message 4: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments Not really.. Yeah, I can be the guy!

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok so horses is out...um....I do have one idea where a guy meets a girl who is pregnant. Thinking she's already with someone, he leaves her alone until he finds her being very upset and they grow close very quickly

message 6: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments Thats a good idea! Do you want to make characters or just jump in?

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments I like to make characters :)

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Name- Charlotte "Charlie"
Age- 17
Looks- http://st.depositphotos.com/1862693/3...

message 9: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments Name: Noah Rand
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1534742...

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok :) I'll start

message 11: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments Okay!

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Charlie walks around the beach, one hand supporting her stomach, the other holding her phone to her ear. She's been arguing with her ex about him supporting the baby, which of course had gotten then nowhere. Her hair is pulled back into a curly mess of a pony tail and she's wearing her favorite bikini and cover up

message 13: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments Noah had his eyes glued to the ground as he walked through the water. He watched his footprints fade as the water came back up and crashed against his calves and ankles. He glanced up at the pale sky but quickly looked back down. His mood was bleak and grey and he kicked the sand occasionally. He wasn't mad or sad, just.. done.

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "I told you, I can't raise our baby without your help. Now you need to man up and take some responsibility for your actions! I already have. I've bought a crib, baby clothes, bottles. What have you helped with so far? Nothing" she says into the phone, her tone hard pressed and very serious

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "I told you, I can't raise our baby without your help. Now you need to man up and take some responsibility for your actions! I already have. I've bought a crib, baby clothes, bottles. What have you helped with so far? Nothing" she says into the phone, her tone hard pressed and very serious

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((Happy thanksgiving!!))

message 17: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments ((You too! :D ))

Noah looked up curiously when he heard an angry voice. He saw a girl about his age on the phone.. holding her pregnant stomach. He looked at her in confusing but also hoped he wouldn't notice him. He stood there for a while, letting the waves wash over his feet.

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Look. Either you need to start chipping in, or I won't be able to keep this baby. Is that what you want? Our baby to be raised by some stranger?" She say with a sigh as she sits against the walls of the concession stand

message 19: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments Noah walked up to her but kept his distance. He opened his mouth a few times to speak, but he closed it each time. He wanted to speak to her and ask her what was wrong. His mood was still a little sharp, but it had dimmed a fair amount.

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Charlie sighs, trying to keep it together. The last thing she wanted to do was give her baby up but she couldn't do it herself

message 21: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments "Ma'am?" He said quietly. "Are you alright?" He asked shyly. He looked around before looking back at her. His anger was almost completely dissipated and he gave a bright smile.

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Depends on what you mean by fine." She says with a sigh "but the answer is probably no" she says as she puts an arm around her belly

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Depends on what you mean by fine." She says with a sigh "but the answer is probably no" she says as she puts an arm around her belly

message 24: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments He kept standing and didnt say anything. He shuffled his feet a little. Noah had never been very good with people, even though he was considered the "popular" or "golden boy" at his school.

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "I might not be able to keep my baby. Her dad won't help with any expenses" she says, trying to not cry

message 26: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments He sighed, not knowing what to do. He stood there for a while before kneeling down and straining sand through his fingers.

message 27: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments ((Strained*))

message 28: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She sighs abd tries to stand up but her big belly makes it almost impossible. "Would you mind giving me a hand?"

message 29: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments He stood and held his hand out. He gently pulled her up and made sure she was steady before letting go. Noah smiled down at her.

message 30: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She smiles as he helps her up and she brushes sand off of her legs

message 31: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments "So.. What was that about?" Noah asked shyly.

message 32: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "My ex is refusing to support his child. I've bought everything. She's due in two weeks and he's not paying for anything" she says as they walk together

message 33: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments He nodded gravely. "Can I help with anything?" He asked nervously. Noah smiled charmingly at her.

message 34: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Unless you can buy me a hight chair and a pack n play, not really. I threatened to give up the baby but I won't do that." She says, kicking the sand a bit "I've got about three weeks to get my crap together before she's born"

message 35: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck. This was an uncomfortable situation and he didnt know what to do. He looked at the girl and smiled. She was quite pretty. Too bad he couldn't intervene.

message 36: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "So this is kind of crazy...but would you maybe want to go out for dinner? Or ice cream? I just need to get away...I know we just met...but..." She says with a shrug. She needed to get away from everything

message 37: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments "Sure," he said with a smile. "Where?"

message 38: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "How about ihop. I'm actually craving eggs" she says with a laugh
((Should she maybe go into labor? Or something could happen?))

message 39: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "How about ihop. I'm actually craving eggs" she says with a laugh
((Should she maybe go into labor? Or something could happen?))

message 40: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments ((Sure!))

Noah nodded, "I love pancakes.." They were his weekness..

message 41: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She smiles as they walk along. Suddenly she starts to feel pain in her stomach, which she groans at

message 42: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She smiles as they walk along. Suddenly she starts to feel pain in her stomach, which she groans at

message 43: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments "Are you okay?" He asked, putting his hand on her shoulder.

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Charlie's face goes red as a small gush of water runs down her legs "my water just broke...." She says, her eyes wide

message 45: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments "Uh..uh.. You need to go to a hospital.." He mumbled and brought her to his car. He got in and made sure she was okay before starting off.

message 46: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She gets out her phone to call her mom

message 47: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments Noah turned the music off so that she could hear better. He bit his lip and realized that te hospital wasn't too far.

message 48: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments She waits for her mom to answer (could you be her mom?)

message 49: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 125 comments ((Sure))

"Charlie?" Her mom asked, voice sweet. "Is everything okay?"

Noah kept biting his lip and he gripped the steering wheel.

message 50: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments "Hey mom...can you meet me at Mercy hospital? I'm in labor...." She says before groaning at another contraction

« previous 1