Insomnia Book Club discussion

Books of the Month > December 2015

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amaya, Bookworm (new)

Amaya | 1553 comments Mod
Here are the books of the month for December:

A Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, #5) by Lisa Kleypas A Dark-Hunter Christmas (Dark-Hunter, #2.5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Under the Mistletoe (Lucky Harbor, #6.5) by Jill Shalvis

A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas, A Dark-Hunter Christmas by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis

Comments? Thoughts?

message 2: by Amaya, Bookworm (new)

I've read A Wallflower Christmas before but its def tempting to reread it because it was so good haha. Def gonna read Under the Mistletoe tho. It's really short and sounds like it might be a cute christmas read ^.^

message 3: by Dhfan4life (new)

Dhfan4life | 1051 comments Read the Dark-Hunter Christmas, obvi. The other ones looked good. Just not quite my thing but like the covers.

message 4: by Amaya, Bookworm (new)

Was the Dark-Hunter Christmas one any good? Lmao its okies sis figured they werent XD. I have the wallflower christmas one in physical copy that i got randomly from home goods. its a really pretty book

message 5: by Dhfan4life (new)

Dhfan4life | 1051 comments Yea, the Dark-Hunter one was good. Gives a view of Simi and Ash during the holidays and one of my fave DHes too. Just a really nice short quick story.

message 6: by Amaya, Bookworm (new)

it sounds like its a really cute read. might read it then XD