One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Harley Quinn and ChyChy

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Hia :) sorry if a lot of my comments repeat. My phone is stupid like that.

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments First thing....is it ok if I play the girl? I can't play guys for the life of me

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments I was thinking a guy and a girl meet. The guy works his charm, having her under his spell right away. Slowly he starts to become a little more controlling and rough with her, slowly pushing her away until finally he realizes he needs to change if he wants to keep her

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ?

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments If you're not comfortable with it we don't have to.

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok :)

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Works for me :)
Name- Charlotte "Charlie"
Age- 21
Looks- http://organic-haircolor.com/wp-conte...
The first one with the white shirt

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ?

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok. Want me to start?

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Lol it's ok :)
Charlie walks through the Park, going towards where she was supposed to meet a guy she had met online for the first time

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ?

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((I'll try. I mainly go off what I get))

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((Yup :) ))

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Charlie looks around, wondering where he might be. She glances at the clouds and pulls her coat a little tighter against the chilly November air. She looks around and finally spots him. A small, nervous smile takes over her lips as her approaches

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Charlie gives him a polite smile while rubbing her neck a bit out of nervousness "hi." She says softly. She had always been the shy type and she hated starting conversations. She simply had to hope he would pick up on her nervousness and start a conversation about something. Anything really