Lynchburg City discussion

Harrison's house > Wells room

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Barrison (new)

Barrison  (ReverseFlash) | 198 comments Mod
Harrison walks in his room and rubs his nose bridge.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke knocked on Harrison's door.

message 4: by Barrison (new)

Harrison says " come in." He sits on his bed and looks to the door.

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke opened the door, he looked at Harrison truly scared. He hated his nightmares. "I had a nightmare" He admitted softly.

message 6: by Barrison (new)

Harrison gives a concerned look and gets up and walks over to Reisuke and picks him up and sits him on the bed with him. " you wanna talk about it Reisuke?"

message 7: by Barrison (new)

((He put him on his lap.))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Does anyone realize that Jake's attacking?))

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke rested his head on Harrison's shoulder "Why didn't they want me?" He asked, not acting like a child anymore, at this moment he was just a normal scared kid.

message 10: by Barrison (new)

Cynthia wrote: "((Does anyone realize that Jake's attacking?))"

((Let the moment happen))

Phoenix~They/Them ((K))

message 12: by Barrison (new)

Anastacia wrote: "Reisuke rested his head on Harrison's shoulder "Why didn't they want me?" He asked, not acting like a child anymore, at this moment he was just a normal scared kid."

Harrison sighs and says " because they are don't see that you should be number one in their lives but they make you less then their own jobs or whatever they have." He holds Reisuke. " Reisuke people do bad things a lot of times and either in the end they will regret it or won't care, and your parents sadly don't love you like they should and even I understand that feeling."

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke held onto Harrisons shirt "If I hate them, does that make me a bad person?" He asked, believing he was a spawn of the devil, because of his parents telling him such many times.

message 14: by Barrison (new)

Harrison holds Reisuke close and says " no you can hate people but I doesn't make you a bad person....did your parents tell you that?"

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke nodded "They told me I was a devil's spawn" He admitted.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Awe D:))

message 17: by Barrison (new)

Harrison face has an anger to it now. " you are not the devils spawn.....that's not the boy I see....your just a boy who wants a family who will love him, but if your parents could not see that then their blind."

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke looked up at Harrison "Really?" He asked, never having had anyone say anything nice like this to him.

message 19: by Barrison (new)

Harrison nods and says " my parents were like that only they did worse."

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke held the puppets closer, laying his head back down with a yawn "I'm sorry Daddy" He said.

message 21: by Barrison (new)

Harrison smiles and plays with Reisukes hair and says " don't worry about it."'he arches his back when a chill ran down his spine,

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke's head snapped up feeling Harrison move "What's wrong?" He asked.

message 23: by Barrison (new)

Harrison says " chill down spin I'll be fine." He gives Reisuke a smile. " Reisuke I promise you I'll be the father you always wanted ok?"

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke smiled and nodded "Okay" He said, hugging Harrison.

message 25: by Barrison (new)

Harrison hugs Reisuke back and says " u can sleep in here if you want till I get back from checking on Shara if you like?"

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke nodded "Okay Daddy" He said, yawning and laying his head down.

message 27: by Barrison (new)

Harrison puts Reisuke under the covers and walks out quietly.

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke fell asleep quickly.

message 29: by Barrison (new)

((Awwww))

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke woke up, sliding out of Harrisons bed and walking out of the room

Phoenix~They/Them ((Make him go to Shara's room.))

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((Okay))

message 33: by Barrison (new)

Harrison walks in and walks over to his computer and starts to work on something.

message 34: by Barrison (new)

He hears Clarissa yell and goes to her.