Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barrison (new)

Barrison  (ReverseFlash) | 198 comments Mod
((Put what his room looks like.))

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke walked into his room, his facial expression changing to a darker look. He went into his bag and pulled out a needle, he grabbed the male puppet and stuck the needle in it, giggling in a creepy manner.

message 4: by Barrison (new)

((Woah ........))

message 5: by Barrison (new)

Harrison knocks on the door. " Reisuke?"

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((He's really an evil little child))

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke put away this things quickly and quietly, before sitting on his bed smiling innocently. "Come in" He said.

message 8: by Barrison (new)

((Him and Harrison both.))

message 9: by Barrison (new)

Harrison walks in the room, and smiles. " I feel like a broken record saying this again but even though I'm not your real dad I hope we at least can be friends Reisuke deal?"

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments "That's okay Daddy" Reisuke replied, hoping that by over playing his childish behavior he could manipulate Harrison.

message 11: by Barrison (new)

Harrison raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest. " Your good I'll give you that, but hey I was like u once." He smiles and says " I'm making dinner you hungry?"

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke giggled "You're funny, can I help you?" He asked, keeping up his childish demeanor.

message 13: by Barrison (new)

Harrison says " Why not." He shrugs and smiles but watches Reisuke carefully but like a father should he walks back though the door and accidentally shoots lighting from his hand at the floor.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke walked ahead of Harrison "Uh oh, you had an accident" He said, giggling again. He skipped off to the kitchen.

message 15: by Barrison (new)

Harrison shakes his head and smiles. " I love that boy." He walks to the kitchen.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke walked into his room, closing his door. "I can't believe they're buying this" He said, smirking as he unpacked his things.

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments After he finished unpacking all his things, Reisuke grabbed his puppets again and his needle. He took the male puppet again, injecting it with the needle "You should have been nicer to me Papa" He muttered, glaring darkly at the puppet while thinking about his parents. He hated them, as far as he was concerned they could die and he wouldn't care.

message 18: by Barrison (new)

(( I approve of this child))

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((Lol))

message 20: by Barrison (new)

((He's so much like Harrison when he was a kid..... When they go to bed you wanna make Reisuke have a nightmare and he goes to Harrison after it happens?))

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((Sure ^^))

message 22: by Barrison (new)

((Sweet))

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments After a couple hours of torturing his puppets, Reisuke eventually fell asleep. He normally didn't sleep much, due to his many nightmares, but that day was particularly tiring for the young boy. The orange haired boy snapped away within an hour or two of sleeping, having had a bad nightmare. Reisuke whimpered, clutching both puppets he slipped out of his room in search of Harrison.

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke hid in his closet, at the top so he wasn't touching the ground. He had covered his floor with an inch of water, and in his hand he held a light on a wire. His plan was to electrocute Jake the second he came in his room.

message 25: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke jammed a broom handle into the door, to make it harder to open. He would win this game.

message 26: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 66 comments Jake jiggled the door handle, but it wouldn't budge. "What the?" He tried again and then rammed into it. He growled.

message 27: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke smirked, hearing the door. He held the light close, ready to smash it and electrocute Jake.

message 28: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 66 comments Jake finally came crashing in, the door knocked down. He coughed as he stood up.

message 29: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke stayed silent in the closet.

message 30: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 66 comments Jake looked under the bed and then he went to the closet.

message 31: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke opened the door to the closet "Oh looks like you found me, but the game isn't done" Reisuke said, smirking as he threw down the light and due to the water on the floor an electric shock went over the floor.

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((Caprice?))

Phoenix~They/Them ((I messaged her))

message 34: by カパリス (last edited Nov 28, 2015 03:55PM) (new)

カパリス | 66 comments Jake screamed as he was electrocuted, falling to the floor.

((Sorry. Had to help my grandma))

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((No problem, I'm babysitting right now. So I get randomly leaving))

Reisuke laughed, hopping down when it was safe. He stood over top of Jake "Leave my family alone, or next time I will end you" The intelligent child said, glaring coldly at Jake.

message 36: by カパリス (last edited Nov 28, 2015 03:56PM) (new)

カパリス | 66 comments Jake glared at Reisuke. "You are an intelligent kid. I will give you that."

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments "Get out of this house" Reisuke said, ignoring what Jake said.

message 38: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 66 comments Jake growled, standing up. "Fine," he spat, giving in. "I promise you that I will be back." He growled, flipping an escape pod off his fingers. Purple and black smoke appeared as Jake disappeared.

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke watched as Jake left, he picked up the puppets off his bed and went back to Shara's room.

message 40: by Anastacia (last edited Jan 08, 2016 08:10PM) (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke sat on his bed, once again torturing his beloved puppets. He had settle quite nicely with Harrison and his new family.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Meanwhile Shara can't sleep :D))

message 42: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((Lol))

Phoenix~They/Them ((get Reisuke to check on her since he witnessed the attack...if you want.))

message 44: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((Sure))

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke got up, deciding to check and see if Shara was awake.