Robin Jones Gunn (CM & SJ) discussion

e-mail me please!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (sgadancejesus) | 2 comments Mod
If you guys could please write or e-mail me (americangirlmaddie@gmail.com) and let me know what books in the Christy Miller, Sierra Jensen, College Years, and Katie Weldon series' it would be greatly appreciated. Because I have a feeling that I am holding this group up from discussing topics about the books because I am afraid that one of you may not have finished the book that we are talking about and then we give away the ending or something. So e-mail me please! Thanks, Maddie

Remember: God loves you just the way you are! =]
<><

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Maddie ♥ wrote: "If you guys could please write or e-mail me (americangirlmaddie@gmail.com) and let me know what books in the Christy Miller, Sierra Jensen, College Years, and Katie Weldon series' it would be great..."

Hi Maddie, I've read all the books in the Christy Miller series, all the books in the Sierra Jensen series, all the books in the College Years series, all the books in the Katie Weldon series, and I have read Christy Miller's Diary and Departures. So, I guess I've read them all. :) Robin's books are the greatest! I wish she would write more about Christy and Todd, maybe after they have a child!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Moyo | 3 comments wow erin! you've read all those.. i wish i kud too

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa So are the Christy Miller Diary and Departures differnet thatn her regualr series? I've read and own all the books and just love them!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa wrote: "So are the Christy Miller Diary and Departures differnet thatn her regualr series? I've read and own all the books and just love them!"

Christy Miller's Diary is just like the diary she was writing in throughout the Christy Miller Series, it's pretty cool. I'm not sure you can find it in bookstores anymore though, I had to buy mine off Amazon. And Departures is a book with three short stories in it, one about Christy, one about Sierra, and one story by a different author about another girl. I also had to buy that off Amazon.

message 6: by Faith (new)

Faith Smith (faith38) | 2 comments I've read almost all of the Christy Miller books, I'm on the 10th book right now. I LOVE them :-)

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith Smith (faith38) | 2 comments Finished the 12th book. Now to start Sierra Jensen!! :-)

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I'm going to finish the Sierra Jensen books this summer, but the Chrsity Miller books will most defintly always be my favorite books ever!!!

message 9: by Christina (new)

Christina | 3 comments I know I'm sorta late on this, but I thought I'd post anyway:
I read all 12 Christy Miller, the CollegeYears, Christy Miller diary, and the first two volumes in the Sierra Jensen series.
I think I relate to Christy Miller more than Sierra Jensen.... but of course it depends on the situation. :)

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa It's been a while and I only have one more of the Sierra Jensen book left to read!The Christy Miller books I have been able to relate more to over the past two years, but I love them all!!!

message 11: by Christina (new)

Christina | 3 comments That's so exciting! Have you read the Katie Welden (sp?) series yet?? They're the newest ones I think...

message 12: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (sgadancejesus) | 2 comments Mod
Yep, they're the newest ones :)

I love all of Robin Jones Gunn's books, but I have to say that I like CM better than SJ