1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Life & Duchess Natalia(Nat)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments here fist up do you have ideas?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments No none at all you?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments cool what is it?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I have more just not at the moment.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments also shadow hunters don't know if I put that.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments They aren't here.....

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments yay

ya want ti do a romance?
like spy x normal person

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments here sometimes when comments don't show all you have to do is post anythin random.

usually I use
and post it

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Ya want one person to be hunted?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments I'm not really good with males. No I'm not good with them at all so I'll try as best as I can.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I can be the male if you want.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments You sure?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments cool thanks

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Ur character?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Kay so my character is hunting you but ends up liking your character.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky wrote: "Kay so my character is hunting you but ends up liking your character."

Yeah and what's up with that?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I don't know I couldn't ever bother to read the whole thing too boring.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments lol same here so wanna make the characters?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments okay about how old would they be?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I'm gonna see if a mod can delete the mohamad post.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments idk highschool early adult.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments okay and okay

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Name: Carmin Johnson

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5o...

Personality: Carmin is a serious girl who doesn't really like to live up to standared expectations at all there are time where she can be sweet and funny but she is mostly serious.

History: Carmin grew up without a mom in her life. Her mom had died giving birth to Carmin. Growing up Carmin was raised to be the boy of the family considering her father always wanted a boy.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I thought I was gonna be the girl.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Max Frost
age 18
appearance. tall brown hair grey eyes. about 5'8
Personality.
he smart kind. Very secretive. Not want people get close enough and all that do sometimes die.
history
he grew up am orphan his parents were killed in q crash as well as his twin.
He isn't a secret service but he keeps what he des secret. He's a spy. yeah

message 47: by ☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ (last edited Nov 29, 2015 09:27AM) (new)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments cool wanna jump in?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments sure um how should we start she;s at school or in town I'm not really sure...

« previous 1