Perustopia Book Club discussion

Reading Slumps?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 32 comments So I'm in a bit of a reading slump after reading Winter. Does anyone have any suggestions for books that might get me out of it?

message 2: by Chabely (new)

Chabely (morechabely) | 31 comments Try Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I read that one when I was on a slump plus is awesome :)

message 3: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 32 comments Do you have to read Fangirl first?

message 4: by Chabely (new)

Chabely (morechabely) | 31 comments Audrey wrote: "Do you have to read Fangirl first?"
No you don't have to read fangirl they are different stories :)

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (theatreloverslittlebooknook) what I do is I like to read a supper easy book that I'd loved when I was little it's "Clotee a slave girl " but you can find a similar book you liked when you were young that's a light read and do that ...Or watch a movie that's based off a favorite book

message 6: by Sanna (new)

Sanna Kamran (ambrinsworld) | 15 comments If you want to get out of a reading slump read the kiss of deception. It worked for me I loved it.

message 7: by Mahra (new)

Mahra (passionist) | 92 comments I suggest you do this, there's a comic called sisters by raina telgemeier. Short and makes you want to read more.

Or if you don't feel like comic reading read How To Fall In Love by Cecelia Ahren

message 8: by Ananya (new)

Ananya | 3 comments Gives Light - Rose Christo

message 9: by Mel (new)

Mel Reyes (beesgiggle) | 5 comments Hi! I'm also on a reading slump. College readings are already too heavy. Can anyone recommend something light maybe?

message 10: by Mahra (new)

Mahra (passionist) | 92 comments Me n earl n a dying girl, a nice book and you wi finish it in like a day or two, very funny!! (The complete opposite of TFIOS)

message 11: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (elisabethsoulless) | 4 comments I would highly recommend The Amulet. I think it's a graphic novel series, but it has great illustrations and it's fast and easy to read!