Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen || Sweet Explosion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 131 comments Do you have any favorite types of RP or requests? If not I'm sure I can think of some ideas. And do you want two totally different plots for doubles or do you want them kinda interwoven?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Well usually I do more romance based or supernatural/fantasy. I kind of try to keep the romance to a minimum so it's not so obvious. But overall my favourites are: fantasy/supernatural, experiment/mental asylum based, romance, realistic (depending).

Depending on the plots maybe interweave it together. :)

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 131 comments Ok umm I have a few suggestions?

1. A girl(or guy) makes a pact with a demon. In return, they owe the demon a favor. He/she forgets about it after a while, but a few years down the road, the demon comes to collect.

2. A fallen angel has been searching for a way back to heaven and finally finds it: a guy/girl holds the power to open the gates and help the angel return.

3. Muse A is mistakenly placed in a mental asylum because she can see (supernatural) things/being nobody else can. Muse B works at the asylum and gets close to Muse B. They realize they have something in common: they both can see the "otherside". Muse B plans on finding a way to get Muse A out.

That's all I have right now. If none of those work I can think of others!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I really like the first or second idea. c:

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 131 comments I'm sorry it's been so long.
If we're doing doubles do you want to do both of them?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Nah it's fine I've been busy with work and school. But sure. ^-^

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 131 comments Okay let me know where you want to be the girl and where you want to be the guy and we can make our characters. Cool?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Alrighty. First idea I'd like to be the girl and second idea guy please.