Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Snow Moon (A New World, #2)
This topic is about Snow Moon
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Free ePub for Review!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments Book 2 to my series is now on Amazon. I would love to have some people review the book and tell me what you think!

Snow Moon (A New World, #2) by Tonya Coffey

Jessa, the queen of Faeries, finds herself in the midst of disappearances in the realm. When she investigates the ones who have lost loved ones, she discovers a rogue Sylph wiping the realm of the ones he believe are diseased with the help of Trolls.
Together, Micha and Jessa discover their bloodline is more than they thought. They are descendants of Ancients and Sylphs making them the true Elementals. The very people the Sylph is trying to get rid of.
If it wasn't enough, trying to protect her people, she is forced to let Micha go. She pushes him to go to the Ancients where he will be sage from the Sylphs' wrath.
When Jessa is convicted of meddling in the Sylphs' business, she is sentenced to death. Micha, accepting him knew role as the Ancient king wields their power and frees Jessa from the rogue Sylph.
Will Micha and Jessa save the Elementals or will the Sylph take control of the realms?

http://www.amazon.com/New-World-Bk-Sn...

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments Tonya wrote: "Book 2 to my series is now on Amazon. I would love to have some people review the book and tell me what you think!

Snow Moon (A New World, #2) by Tonya Coffey

Jessa, the queen of Faeries, finds herself in the..."

I will give you a free Epub for an honest review!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.