Disney High discussion

Village > Cass' Cafe

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Grey, Jazmyn, Zach, Tris and Asta entered the cass's cafe. Asta were the last one to enter because she likes to be the last as everyone were rushing to get in. She fiddled with her fingers and somehow biting her lips that it turns red. Zach noticed it. " hey. " He started, holding the door before she get knocked again. She snap back and blushes. " Ah!. I'm sorry." she stated, lowering down her head. She quickly gets in and bumped onto grey's back. She lifted her head and saw grey's face again. " Oh hey!. Are you okay?. " he said. Her heart beat faster than ever that she fall down on her knee to the ground and cover her face. Ugh. What's happening to me! I'm feeling so weak..

message 3: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments (( It's funny how you help me RP Grey for the moment there :p But it's fine with me ^^ And it's also sad how many of them are inactive in this group with such a good concept>< ))

"There you go, you're too shy, beautiful," Grey winked at Asta as he helped her up with his strong arms. Then he led them to a table that was suited for their group and asked for the menu, handing it out to every one there. "Pick what you want, this is my treat," Grey said, smiling at everyone. He didn't realise he was sitting beside Asta though, because he was too busy being happy about being in the cafe after so long. The food they served were literally for Gods, meaning they were divine; and he was sure that everyone would enjoy the delicacies as much as he would.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments (( I know right, so i guess its you and me then.))

Asta blushes as Grey helped her and they end up sitting next to each other. " I..uh..i guess i have chocolates?." Asta really loves chocolates just like her mother.

message 5: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments (( Yeah ! We can do it :D ))

"Yeah sure, its a marvel how this cafe even serves chocolates. Like legit pieces of chocolate. I'm telling you guys, this is the best cafe in the whole village," Grey said, and mentally took note of what each of them wanted. "What do you want Zach?" he asked Zach, folding his arms across his chest. His bow and quiver were leaning against his chair and absent-mindededly, he was playing with the bowstring.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Zach was barely listening at Grey asking him what do he wants to eat. He was busy catching a few glance at Asta and when grey snapped finger infront of him, " Hey!." Grey whitsle. Zach snapped out of it and he's back in reality. " Huh?," he said, confusely. " Oh, just a sandwich would do. " he said.

message 7: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments Grey smirked as he caught Zach's gaze on Asta, but he didn't say anything - though he did feel something when he saw Zach looking at Asta. "All right, I'll order for us now!" Grey said once everyone had decided what to eat. He called for the waitress who was also his friend and smiled at her flirtatiously, "Aight, give us......" he rambled on, giving their orders. After she was done taking, he winked at her and returned his attention to the table, a smile on his face.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Asta blushes when Grey gave her a wink. She move her attention to her lap while eating her chocolates. Her stomach is churning and twisting. It's not a stomache or hungry but what is it?. Then she try to catch a glance when grey is eating.

message 9: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments Grey continued eating his delicious burgers and noticed Asta glancing at him every few seconds. Finally, unable to curb his curiosity, he turned his body fully to face her and asked, "Am I that charming?" It wasn't meant to be a statement that seemed to be like a scolding, but he was just really curious.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments " Stop teasing her Grey. Let her eat." Zach said, while munching his sandwich. It wasn't an argument or compliment though. It's between. Asta startled and blushes even more. " Ahh...I-I its nothing.." she said, covered her face and slightly parted her finger to see if they argued just because of her.

message 11: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 26 comments ((Hey guys! I'm sorry about my inactivity, I juggled a few exams and had my Christmas party.))
Tris fell asleep, snoring. She was too tired too eat.

message 12: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments (( It's okay! We all have lives! ))

"Fine fine, geez," Grey rolled his eyes and continued eating, thinking that Asta was kind of cute when she blushed. He didn't mind Zach commenting about it anyways, because only him and Zach were boys there. Then he noticed Tris and smiled, "Damn, that girl must be tired. Wondered what she did all day."

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Daniel wrote: "((Hey guys! I'm sorry about my inactivity, I juggled a few exams and had my Christmas party.))
Tris fell asleep, snoring. She was too tired too eat."

(( Hey daniel!!! Welcome back :))

message 14: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 26 comments Tris woke up and accidentally froze her drink.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments This isn't going very well . She thought. Maybe i should just leave here . She finished her chocolates and excused herself to the toilet. There's a backdoor beside the toilets so she went out and left the group. She could finally breath as she couldn't stand the heatness inside ofthe cafe, eventhough there's an air cond there. She hold her chest and felt like she did something wrong. It hurts her very much.

message 16: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments Grey saw her leaving and pushed back his chair, going after her. "You okay?" he asked Asta worriedly, his eyebrows furrowing. "You just left like that, thought I might check if you're fine," Grey told her, raking a hand through his hair, thoroughly concerned for his new friend who was extremely shy.

message 17: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 26 comments Tris in froze her drink. She drank it, and spit it out. "Now it's ice cold," she said.

message 18: by Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (last edited Dec 18, 2015 07:08AM) (new)

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Asta was shocked to see Grey had followed her despite that she left the group as silent as a mouse after telling them she needs to went to the toilet. " Mr. Grey!." she adressed him formarly. " H-How did you followed me?". Her red hair was blowing due to the wind and she tucked it behind her ear.

message 19: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments "It's just Grey, no need to be so formal Asta," Grey leaned forward to breathe in scent of her hair. It smelled nice, and made him wonder who were her parents, but he didn't ask of course. "I followed you with my legs, what else?" he said jokingly, and took an arrow out of his quiver that he had also taken with him while he followed Asta. He played with the arrow, and anyone who didn't know him might view him as someone dangerous.

(( Ertica, since you have two characters RP-ing right now can you use Zach to RP with Tris? ^^ ))

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Ocean wrote: ""It's just Grey, no need to be so formal Asta," Grey leaned forward to breathe in scent of her hair. It smelled nice, and made him wonder who were her parents, but he didn't ask of course. "I follo..."

((Lol. Alright :D))

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Daniel wrote: "Tris in froze her drink. She drank it, and spit it out. "Now it's ice cold," she said."

She looked at Grey sudden rush from his seat and went running to the cafe entrance. He wondered what has he gotten into. Then her glance land on tris. " So, it's me and you then." He said, in his lazy tone.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Ocean wrote: ""It's just Grey, no need to be so formal Asta," Grey leaned forward to breathe in scent of her hair. It smelled nice, and made him wonder who were her parents, but he didn't ask of course. "I follo..."

Asta turn into a real kicker and punch grey's stomach after realise that grey had mindlessly touching her hair. Her expression were expressionless but she regain her formal self after she know what have she done. Grey was holding painfully on his stomach and moan. Asta gasp and help grey to stand up. " Oh my gosh! I'm sorry. I didn't know what's gotten into me." she said, worriedly.

message 23: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments "Uhhh I'm fine," Grey said, clutching his stomach and straightening himself. The punch was seriously nothing compared to a viper's bite or a bear's claw. "I think you're just over sensitive, yeah that must be it," Grey told her thoughtfully and put the arrow back in his quiver, smiling at Asta. "Anyways, back to the original question that I wanted to ask you before you gave me your Asta punch; why did you suddenly leave? Are we not good enough company?" Grey asked, his eyes showing worry.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Asta face turned to a dismay face. " No, you guys are amazing and everything, " She sigh. " I guess i'm not that fitted with any of you guys because.." She stop. " Because people likes to keep their distance from me and it feels that my world are so small that somehow i just want to dig a hole and burry myself there." Asta was muttering all the way around telling her past life.

message 25: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments Grey kept quiet as Asta answered him, and almost regretted asking her in the first place. He felt a twinge of sympathy grow in him and gave her a smile, "Don't worry. None of us are going to keep our distance from you, in fact, we don't even know you well enough so you can't assume that we will okay? I talked to all of them earlier in the book store and they're actually really really cool." Then he reached out and ruffled her hair affectionately, "Don't fret okay?"

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Asta stopped her muttering and surprised to see that grey ruffled her shoulder length hair and she watches him in awe. He was charming indeed. His eyes are shimmering like the sun, and his smile could lit up the whole town. It's like the world has become a brighter and beautiful place and her heart feels like is going to burst. Then she knew that she had fallen in love with him. She lowered her head and blushes as grey continued ruffling her hair. She liked it.

message 27: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments Grey saw her lowering her head and chuckled, his eyes twinkling in amusement. "So we're good now? Let's go back to the table Asta, everyone's probably wondering where we went," Grey said and tapped her shoulder gently, prompting her to move back to the table. Somehow, her personality was the exact difference of his, and he actually liked it. Grey never felt that way about girls before, and he knew it wasn't love just yet, but he was probably developing a small crush on the red head. "Damn it," he muttered. It wasn't a bad thing of course, but he was just shocked that he actually developed a crush on a girl he knew for barely two hours.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments " Uh...okay." Asta and grey went back to the Cass cafe. Zach was the first to ask where they went. " I..i mean we," referring to grey and her. " just taking a breather outside." She said, pulling her chair and sat down. " Breather, eh?. Classic." Zach rolled his eyes.

message 29: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments Grey rolled his eyes as well and sat down, "It's true, she just took a breather, it is kind of stuffy inside." Then he looked at his half eaten burger and smiled, "By the way guys, how are you enjoying the food so far? Because I know for sure I'm loving it." He took another bite and savoured the taste, ignoring the glances toward him and Asta by everyone.

message 30: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 26 comments Tris read the chapter dedicated to her. "Hooray! Celebration!" She said sarcastically.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 86 comments Asta smiled at Tris act and said sorry for everyone for leaving them like that.

message 32: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 58 comments Grey continued munching on his burger, and sat back, looking at everyone there. "So, after this, where would you guys like to go? I mean I could always suggest, but still," Grey asked them in between bites, raising his eyebrow.