Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Free audiobooks for the Holiday weekend!!!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Hello Friends! Happy Thanksgiving! For the holiday weekend I am offering ANY of my audiobooks- in exchange for an honest review for FREE!! Just shoot me an PM or an email to mustsing71@hotmail.com and include which book you are interested in and your email address and I will send it right out! Only this holiday weekend! Here's the list- http://www.audible.com/search/ref=a_s...

message 2: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Boyles (cwf1965) | 162 comments WOW! Happy Thanksgiving to you! I hate to sound like a book snob but usually when a narrator or author do something like this, I can't find anything I would read. Not so for this list. I listened to Two Thousand Miles and absolutely loved your narration and the story. I see at least 6 on your list I would love. You choose which one I get. Apt 2B, Void, Striving for Normal, The Adv Betrayal, More than Water or Surviving Us. The erotic Tales would be fine also. My email is stacy.boyles@gmail.com. If it's a short one I will read and review by end of year. I have a list to review first. Otherwise, I will review any or all you want in January for sure. Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving!

message 3: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Well thank you so much Stacy!! I really appreciate you saying that! I loved Two Thousand Miles too! Just thought it was a great book! You picked a lot of other good ones too. If you don't mind, I'll surprise you with what's next? Then after that if you want another just shoot me an email and you pick the next one! Cool? Thank you again for your kind words!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Best, Meghan

message 4: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Boyles (cwf1965) | 162 comments Thank you!