the selection ;; an advanced roleplay discussion

c o l l a b o r a t i o n s ;; > gracie & julianna

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Julianna (new)

Julianna heyo cx I'm absolutely stoked for this!

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments yaaayyyaa me too! I'm a sucker for big age difference relationships ^.^

message 4: by Julianna (new)

Julianna me too!!! this'll be so great c: and agh if we were allowed I'd possibly wanna make them have an accidental kid. it'll be hot. is your girl made or in the workshop or have you started yet? ^-^

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments I love that idea! I haven't done anything with her yet - all I know is that she's the maid of Ashley's selected character and her face claim is Hanna Edwinson (view spoiler)

message 6: by Julianna (new)

Julianna ooh we should ask Ashley then if we could ^-^ ah I love her fc!

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments yes! do you want to ask in the questions thread? eeeeepp me too ^-^ I found her just today!

message 8: by Julianna (new)

Julianna oo could you ask? c: I have to disappear for N hour or so. I'm so stoked!! the king's going to be a total sweetheart to his family, but behind the scenes he's kind of pretentious and a huge flirt

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments okie! so is he going to actually care for my gal or is she just going to be a toy?

message 10: by Julianna (new)

Julianna it could start out as just a hooking up / toy thing, and maybe it could eventually develop into a real relationship? c:

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments yessss me gusta! Hanna is going to be pretty in love with him from the beginning because she's naive and a hopeless romantic lol

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments oh and she's going to be 23 :p

message 13: by Julianna (new)

Julianna yes ermahgesh I'm so stoked!! how do you think he could eventually end up developing real feelings for her?

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments maybe they get caught in a compromising position and my maid lied about what happened so the king could get away unscathed? and when the king sees how much she's willing to give for him, he realizes he loves her etc, etc?

message 15: by Julianna (new)

Julianna ooh yes I like that! and maybe he's been trying to ignore his feelings for as long as he could, but eventually he realizes he can't put it off so much anymore.

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments So her name is going to be Jasmine or 'Jazz'.

Sounds fantastic! Maybe she almost gets fired from her job and that makes him realize his feelings (but she doesn't actually get fired :p)

message 17: by Julianna (new)

Julianna I FREAKING LOVE THAT

This'll be so cute omg<3 the king's name I think is going to be Caine, but I can't really decide. I'm choosing between the following ;;
Caine
Chester
Agustin
Thaddeus
Anders
Brecken
Demarcus
Reuben
Vaughn

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments ME TOO <33

Hmmm my favorites are Caine, Reuben and Vaughn

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments ash said that she's ok with it but we should talk to Denver about it first (since she has the queen)

message 20: by Julianna (new)

Julianna I think I'm going to stick with Caine ^-^
Great!! She should say yes, because we discussed before how the king is sort of keeping up appearances with his wife and his family, and she doesn't know he's having all these affairs. We can ask her whenever she gets on c: I REALLY HOPE WE CAN BC DRAMAAA<3

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments Yayaya!! :3 duuuudddeee I love me some quality drama

message 22: by Julianna (new)

Julianna yay omg I'm sooo stoked c: hopefully I'll be able to get the majority (if not all) of the king's charrie done tomorrow. btw, do you have any romantic plans for Mathias? bc gosh he's gorg

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments Me too! Once I finish up Mathias I can get started on Jazz ^-^
eeep I do, with Diana! sorry boo

message 24: by Julianna (new)

Julianna oo do you have any plans for your stable/dish boy or your other makes then? cx bc I literally can barely find anyone who wants to collab with my females

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments Sure! I'd love to figure out something with my stable boy and one of your females ^-^ idek if he's gonna be a stable boy but we'll roll with it

message 26: by Julianna (new)

Julianna sick man ^-^ my brainstorms are here. I have Alycia Debnam Carey and Candice Swanepoel open for romance atm I believe.

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments omg omg it would be so cute to have candice try and be all seductive to daniel who's an innocent lil gentleman and he's the one guy that isn't falling into her arms and it would be so flippin cute <3333

message 28: by Julianna (new)

Julianna yes yes yes please omg<33 and then she could eventually realize her self-worth and I can put all this stuff in her past about her dad leaving or something and that's why she goes from guy to guy--so no one ever leaves her. and then he'll be all sweet and omg yes<3333

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments eeeeppp I love it :3

he's going to be the cutest kindest pumpkin and his heart will be so big and welcoming efffffff I'm already in love with him that moment when you become 100% attached to your charries

message 30: by Julianna (new)

Julianna yes yes yES and he'll just continue to turn her down so graciously and just<3 she'll be so intrigued bc she's not used to being turned down and she'll keep pursuing him and just yesss. when should their relationship start working out?

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments hmmm... I have no idea >.< we should probably figure out what their jobs are going to be first. I was thinking that Daniel will either be a gardener, a stable boy or maybe a sort of babysitter for the prince and princess (I would have to ask the royal fam first)

message 32: by Julianna (new)

Julianna hmm maybe I'll make Chastity (I thought her name would be ironic c;) another maid. or I could see her being a governess or something like that for the kids. either way, they'd both be around the palace and such ^-^

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments What do you think about these names?
- Chance
- Dante
- Felix
- Blu

lol I dig it! I think I'm going to ask the royal family if he can be the younger kids' babysitter - it'll make him even more adorable if that's possible bc he'll be good with kids

message 34: by Julianna (new)

Julianna hmm I think Felix is my fav, and then Chance c: I think I may just make her a maid? idk tho

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments Ok! Felix it is ^-^

I think that fits her personality; you could also make her a seamstress or something? Maybe a reporter for the news as well?

Also, how old are you planning on making Chastity?

message 36: by Julianna (new)

Julianna ooh yeah c: thanks.

I'm thinking like 22-24ish? what're you thinking?

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments That's perfect! I'll make him 23 ;)

message 38: by Julianna (new)

Julianna sweeEEt. and I believe we're more or less set for the whole kid situation ;D

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments Yayaya!! I'm so pumped ^-^

message 40: by Julianna (last edited Nov 27, 2015 03:21PM) (new)

Julianna I believe I am done with the king if you want to check him out :ooo he's in the workshop

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments Yeeee! I'll take a look - hopefully I'll finish Mathias today so I can do Jazz tomorrow :-)

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments love love love!! he's amazing <33

message 43: by Julianna (new)

Julianna yay I'm so glad you like him<33 I'll post him on the royal family thread soon ^-^ can't wait to see Jazz when you start her

message 44: by Julianna (new)

Julianna now that we can claim 2 selected, I think I'm going to make Chastity a selected, just to make it easier ^-^

message 45: by × gracious (semi-hiatus) (last edited Nov 29, 2015 09:56AM) (new)

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments Alrighty!! Hopefully I can get some charries done today ^-^

message 46: by Julianna (new)

Julianna yay! I can't wait to see Jazz and the stableboy/gardener whatever he's going to be cx. she's actually going to be a maid, so she'll still be in the palace and stuff

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 90 comments he's gonna be the royal babysitter hahah! I'll have to find a better word to describe his job lol

message 48: by Julianna (new)

Julianna ooh cool c: I can't wait!