Mount TBR 2016 discussion

Level 1: Pike's Peak (12 Books) > Delitealex's Uphill Climb

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 8 comments So many books on my Kindle I need to read. Hopefully this level is just a starting point.

message 2: by Bev (new)

Bev | 715 comments Mod
Welcome to the 2016 climb. Good luck!

message 3: by Delitealex (last edited Jun 03, 2016 01:03PM) (new)

Delitealex | 8 comments Tentative list TBR
9/12

✔1. A Discovery of Witches
✔2. For a Few Demons More 1/21
3. Leviathan Wakes
✔4. Motor City Fae 1/13
✔5. The Blade Itself 2/24
✔6. Promise of Blood 1/9
7. Dragons of Autumn Twilight currently reading
✔8. Adaptation 5/28
9. Pushing Ice currently reading
✔10. On Basilisk Station 1/19
✔11. Grimspace 5/5
✔12. Wanderlust 5/29

message 4: by Esther (last edited Nov 30, 2015 04:04AM) (new)

Esther (eshchory) | 20 comments Ooh we have some in common: The Martian, Station Eleven and On Basilisk Station are all on my TBR. Good Luck!

message 5: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 8 comments Finished Promise of Blood there was so much going on I liked trying to figure out the traitors. I enjoyed all the action I didn't expect to like the battle scenes but they were interesting made me think of the French revolution. I gave it 4.5 stars rounded up to 5 :)

message 6: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 8 comments Finished Motor City Fae 4 stars a fun quick read adding Motor city Witch to the list

message 7: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 8 comments Finished On Basilisk Station (Honor Harrington, #1) by David Weber don't know why I waited so long to read it 4 stars have #2 so I will probably read it soon.

message 8: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 8 comments Finished For a Few Demons More (The Hollows, #5) by Kim Harrison it was much better than book 4 can't wait for book 6

message 9: by Delitealex (last edited Jun 04, 2016 12:29AM) (new)

Delitealex | 8 comments Finally got to the Sirantha Jax series last month read books 1 and 2 I enjoyed all the action. Don't know when I'll get to the rest of the series.