1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Daniel & Angel in Disguise

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 359 comments Hey!

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Hey! So, normally, what are your rules of 1x1 rp?

message 3: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 359 comments Rules? Uh, no controlling my character, try and respond as often as you can, if you don't like it and don't want to keep doing it then tell me, and try and stay kinda detailed.

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Okay. So FxM, FxF, or MxM?

message 5: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 359 comments I really don't care. And I'm indecisive. You pick.

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments FxM?

message 7: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 359 comments Okay. Do you want to be the girl or the guy?

message 8: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Girl. What are your ideas?

message 9: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 359 comments I don't really have any. What genre do you like? Like, fantasy, supernaturural, realistic...

message 10: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Real life. I have two plot ideas:

1. A guy meets a girl and they fall in love, blah blah blah, typical love story, all that, but she finds out that he wants to marry her, and they get married, and live a normal life, stuff like that.

2. Something else

message 11: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Real life. I have two plot ideas:

1. A guy meets a girl and they fall in love, blah blah blah, typical love story, all that, but she finds out that he wants to marry her, and they get married, and live a normal life, stuff like that.

2. Something else

message 12: by manya (last edited Nov 25, 2015 04:04AM) (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 359 comments For the first one, I'm thinking the girl does not want to get married, and she refuses.

message 13: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Angel In Disguise wrote: "For the first one, I'm thinking the girl does not want to get married, and she refuses."

Sure! Here's my character:

Alex Davidson
Appearance: Tall, short, strawberry hair, wears jeans and sweater.

message 14: by manya (new)

manya (amused_apples) | 359 comments Might as well do it now.

Callisto (Calli) Alaras
She has black hair, that's frizzy and curly, large brown eyes, creamy skin, she's relatively short, and prefers to wear slightly girlier versions of guys clothes- like pink Nikes or pastel jeans.