Moms Make Time to Read discussion

Group Reads > Fiction Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dalynn (new)

Dalynn (dalynnrmc) Some of us have issues remembering to read some fiction! Gauging interest in determining a set number of pure fiction (non-classic) books to read this year. Christian fiction would count, as would romance/Christian romance; we don't all read any specific fiction genre, so anything goes here.

Would one per month be too much of a stretch?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

One per month would be a great goal!

message 3: by Dalynn (new)

Dalynn (dalynnrmc) I'd forgotten to go back and read/update these particular threads. Maybe we could sign up for the challenge if we want to do it and keep track of our progress in here?

Here's my signup sheet. I'll add the book tags once I know what I'm reading or once I actually have it read. LOL

January:
February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 09, 2017 08:04PM) (new)

January: Charley Skedaddle (with my son for school), Captain Nobody (with my daughter for school)
February:A Shore Thing, The Sword of Antietam A Story of the Nation's Crisis (with my son for school)
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (peedeemama) | 10 comments January: The Things We Wish Were True, The Tumor
February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth Green (thegreenauthor) | 1 comments Quiver

Hey everyone!

I'm a mother to four daughters, a pediatric physical therapist, and an author. I hope that you all are enjoying your interludes into fiction!

My newest book, Quiver, is FREE starting tomorrow. The free book promotion will be from Feb 6 to Feb 8!

I hope you will download and let me know what you think!

Thank you all and enjoy!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 07, 2017 10:29AM) (new)

January: Charley Skedaddle (with my son for school), Captain Nobody (with my daughter for school)
February:A Shore Thing, The Sword of Antietam A Story of the Nation's Crisis (with my son for school), Andi Saddles Up (with my daughter)
March:The Big Five-OH!, Strawberry Girl (with my daughter for school)
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

February:A Shore Thing, The Sword of Antietam A Story of the Nation's Crisis (with my son for school), Andi Saddles Up (with my daughter)
March:The Big Five-OH!, Strawberry Girl (with my daughter for school)
April: The Secret Bridge, Jake Drake, Bully Buster (with my daughter for school)
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December: