Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Moon Tribe > MT) Crystal River

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight waded into the river. She transformed into her normal form and went under water. She sat there.............waiting.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh yeah!!!!!! Sure!!!! They could like lass notes in class or something?????!!!!!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Idk, you choose.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Weren't they at class?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((OK.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Are we gonna do this!?!!?!?))

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Lunara swooped down and landed on the bank of the river,

Blitz watched her from the Waterfall Tribe side of the river

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight saw Lunara. She turned into a moon dragon and she struggled in the water, pretending to be drowning.

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Lunara spotted Starlight and gasped. "Silverclaw, wait here." She flew over the water and held out her claw. "Here!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight stopped struggling, she grabbed Lunara's claw and dragged her into the water.

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Lunara cried out and tried to get free, her tail thrashing

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight dragged lunara deeper. She unleashed the magic, making Lunara not able to get free.

((The only way to get Lunara free is if SilverClaw hurts Starlight bad enough, causing Starlight to break concentration.))

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((Ah ok then is Lunara pretty much helpless?
Lunara : IM DROWNING HERE!!!!! ... I THINK))

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Lunara tried to get free and unleashed her magic as well

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight realased the spell. She drifted off into the water.

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Lunara broke the surface and leapt into the air, hovering. She grabbed Silverclaw and hauled her out

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Lunara's breaths came out short and fast. "I think so...what was that?"

Blitz watched them

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((Sam?))

Lunara felt her chest, then patted Silverclaw on the back

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((Ohhhhh um...sure?))

Lunara nodded "You wanna go back?"

Blitz sighed and went back to her own territory

message 21: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Lunara started walking. "Do you want a ride or stay on the ground?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight sunk into the water. She had to get this venom out of her. She was lucky it wasn't very much. She drifted downstream awhile. She turned into an alicorn and limped onto the other side.

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Lunara smiled and took flight, soaring over the trees ((we are posting at camp now?))