Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Waterfall Tribe > WT) Home/Camp

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 24, 2015 11:35PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz led Starlight into camp. "Hang on, I'll get you some herbs."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight nodded.

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz beckoned for Silverclaw to follow her as she walked towards the herb garden. "What is it?"

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz stopped walking and turned. "That sounds horrible!" she exclaimed while summoning a blizzard to fetch the herbs. "A kelpie, huh? Never heard of that." she frowned, then walked back out to her patient.

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Dec 11, 2015 03:57PM) (new)

Blitz nodded. "Thank you for transferring this information to me. Give Lunara my best wishes"

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz walked over to Starlight and smoothed her herbs over her injuries. "You can rest here, in my den, if you would like." she offered, pointing with her tail to a comfy corner away from the pounding waterfall.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight nodded. "Thanks." She sat down.

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz nodded in acknowledgement. "No problem. Have you heard about the kelpie?" She asked curiously

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I have Kelpie are horrible creatures." Starlight said.

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz frowned slightly. "I'll have to keep a close watch. You are our guest, so it would be inhospitable to let you be left open to the kelpie." she bound the herbs. "I suggest you probably should stay still and let your injuries heal."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. I really appreciate it." Starlight said.

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz tilted her head slightly. ((does starlight want to be left alone? what now?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Uh.......Idk.))

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((Hits writers block >~<))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((-.-))

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((O.O))