Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Creating Your Character > Moon Tribe Creation

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
Post all characters that will belong to the Moon Tribe here and wait for a mod's approval before roleplaying.

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 27, 2015 10:55AM) (new)

Name: Lunara

Species: Moon Dragon, but can turn into a half-human

Appearance (dragon): Dark purple, blue, and black scales, dotted with silver scales, bright Amber eyes, silvery white underbelly, wings have a starry pattern on the undersides, Navy blue spikes down her back, whip thin tail

Appearance (half human): The weird thing about Lunara is that she retains her wings when she changes into a human. She has jet black hair with a single silver streak through her hair, usually wears her hair in a braid, glowing amber eyes, caramel skin, and her wings are the same color, only slightly smaller (to match her body size). She often folds her wings up against her body to prevent suspicion.

Personality: She is known for her unwavering loyalty to her tribe, her friends, family, and what she thinks is right. She is caring and always helps whenever she can. She is a hard worker and other creatures admire her for that. She can be flirtatious, since many male dragons are attracted to her. Lunara puts others lives and the tribe before her own. She is determined and appreciates nature and the world at large, and often goes exploring and adventuring in her free time.

History: Lunara originally was thrown out from her home, when some evil humans started setting fire to her home in order to capture the mythical animals. Lunara helped get everyone to safety, but it wasn't enough. Lunara watched her home go down in flames, and before she joined the Moon Tribe, she was plagued by flashbacks and nightmares. Lunara is determined not to ever let that happen again to her friends and her new home, and it makes her a great leader to this day.

Family:
Shooting Star, Comet, Jupiter, Luminia, and Meteor Shower (Rosie)

Mate/Crush: Open, please ask

Other:
Dislikes: Bullies, evil humans (burnt down her home), creatures who don't appreciate the world, nightmares

message 3: by Daniel (last edited Nov 29, 2015 05:56AM) (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Name: Sam Moonlight
Species: Hellhound
Rank: Prince of Moon Tribe, captain of the Moonlight S.S.
Personality: Flirty, aggressive, and always hot-headed
Appearance: Black hair and eyes, 6'11", looks like Robert Pattinson with darker skin
History: He was born and raised a hound. One of his parents is a hound while the other is a human. He has never trusted anyone else except his parents.
Family:
Mother: Lilith Moonlight
Father: Ben Moonlight
Mate/Crush: Available
Young/Babies: None
Powers: Can start a huge fire
Other: Can shapeshift from hound to human

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Can he change from a hound to human?

message 5: by Daniel (last edited Nov 27, 2015 05:59AM) (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "Can he change from a hound to human?"

Do you mean shapeshift or should I change him into human?

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

i mean can he shape shift from hound to human

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

i think silverclaw has to many powers but that's just my opinion. Both of Silverclaw's powers are extremely powerful

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Name: Eclipse

Species: Dark Phoenix

History: Her mother threw her out of the nest because she was a dark phoenix, and therefore not regular. Her brother, Shining Moon, got to stay, because he was a regular phoenix. Eclipse wandered the forest until Lunara took her in and introduced her to Moon Tribe. Eclipse harbors a grudge against her family and wants nothing to do with them, so when Shining Moon joined Moon Tribe, she was furious. But then she discovered that she was linked to Shining Moon, and that she could sense where he was and what he was doing. They were born with a special power, and Eclipse generally tries not to use it unless it was an emergency and a last resort.

Appearance: pitch black and maroon feathers, fiery golden eyes, blue/black tail feathers

Personality: harbors a grudge against her family, but generally kind and tries hard to be lighthearted around her friends. When she joined Moon Tribe, she became much happier than when she was alone or with her family. She tries not to talk much about her horrible past, but her friends know that she is helpful and a hard working teammate, and has a true heart. Her family never let her be who she really is inside, but when she is with others, she isn't afraid of creatures judging her for being a dark phoenix. She is brave, selfless, and flirtatious, and likes putting her self out there.

Family: wants nothing to do with them
Twin - Shining Moon
Mother - Starfire
Father - deceased, Solarflare

Young/Babies: none, too young

Other: can communicate with Shining Moon over long distances and sense what he senses

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "i mean can he shape shift from hound to human"

Actually, yeah. I'll change that.

message 10: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Edited.

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

ok he's approved

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

oooh intriguing. That's so cool!

Approved

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

no problem

message 14: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 8 comments Name: Jarin

Species: Pokemon, Luxio

Personality: kind and curious, can be a little impatient and oblivious. He'll try his best to help his clan, sometimes even tries too hard.

Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/p...

History: both Jarin and his twin sister used to live in an distant forest, but that forest got attacked. Lunara saved them but while his twin sister became a princess, he wanted be a warrior.

Family: Luna, twin sister

Mate/Crush: open

Young/Babies: none

Powers (if any): electric powers

Other (optional-likes, dislikes, etc.)

message 15: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 8 comments Name: Luna

Species: Pokemon, Eevee

Personality: kind but shy. likes the forest. is rather easily scared. Always pays attention to everything going on in the tribe, making it rather hard too keep secrets from her.

Appearance: http://33.media.tumblr.com/3d270186d3...

History: She and Jarin lived in an distant forest that later got attacked by humans. Lunara saved them and she became a princess.

Family: Jarin, twin brother

Mate/Crush: none

Young/Babies: none

Powers (if any): can fire 2 energy moves (shadow ball and swift)

Other (optional-likes, dislikes, etc.)

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 29, 2015 08:11PM) (new)

Name: Meteor Shower

Species: Gryphon (dark/black feathers/fur with flecks of white), can sometimes turn into a human (full moon nights (kind of like a warewolf)) can also change into a Lioness or an Eagle

Appearance (gryphon): night sky colored fur, with silver/white spots in a star pattern on the (what should I call the side you see when she is flying?) bottom, very dark brown eyes, feathered, yet moveable tail (almost like a cats but with long feathers to help steer in flight)

Appearance (human): She has dark brown-black hair, very dark brown eyes normal human skin.

Appearance (Lion): looks like a lioness but black with white flecks

Appearance (Eagle): looks like an eagle but black with white feathers

should I give up one or two of these, does she seem too powerful? (every time she changes into a lion or bird she looses a a part of herself because doing so separates her soul and consciousness (since she is a combo of both, separating the two means that she is separating herself (kind of like the animus in Wings Of Fire))

Personality: Loves nature, is energetic, shy, rebellious, selfless (usually, aren't we all not selfless at some point)

History: Loves nature but is forbidden to travel unless with her parents, (sorry if you don't like it, just let me know and I will change it, especially Lunara is your character), she just wants to be normal and hates attention and stereotypes, she doesn't have much history because she is confined to the palace/with her parents until she is deemed "of age" (again just let me know and I will change it), was bullied a lot as a fledge.

Family:
Shooting Star, Comet, Jupiter, Luminia, and Lunara(Maddy)

Mate/Crush: Open

Other:
Likes: Flying, talking/thinking her way out of things, people/animals who genuinely want to be her friend, not just because she is royalty.
Dislikes: Bullies, animals and people who think her life/ being royalty is easy, animals and people who destroy things/nature, death and killing/destroying (she only does this/spills any blood as a last resort), people/animals who are destructive and/or mean

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Meteor Shower, Jarin, and Luna are approved. Nice job!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Aww dang it, I like having a rare kind... I am so jelly. I wanted to have the only gryffin, but now there are two! *wails*

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

That's okay. :( little too late!

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Peasant? Approved