Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Creating Your Character > Rainforest Tribe Creation

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
Post all characters that will belong to the Rainforest Tribe here and wait for a mod's approval before roleplaying.

message 2: by gelatin_monster (last edited Nov 25, 2015 03:55PM) (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Name: Storm

Species: Magical Black Panther

Personality: Storm is kind and loving unless you put her tribe or her loved ones in danger, then she is a fierce warrior. She will stand up for what she believes in, no matter what. She believes everyone should be treated fairly. She has trouble forgiving others once they have done wrong. She dislikes violence, but will use it if she needs to.

Appearance: https://naturalunseenhazards.files.wo...

History: Storm grew up in the Rainforest tribe and loves it. But, she grew up without parents. Her parents died fighting for the tribe when she was very young. She is not sure how they died, all she knows is that they never came back. She was a strong leader growing up and was noticed by many adults. It wasn't long before she became queen, and it has been relatively peaceful in the Rainforest tribe since she has been a ruler.

Family: Open

Mate/Crush: Open

Other: Storm can control the weather, and if she is upset she might make it rain subconsciously...

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Approved

Good job!

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Yay! Thank you!

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

No problem. I wouldn't have thought of a magical black panther. Any ideas for her powers, or is she just a magical black panther?

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Haha, I think she should have some sort of weather related powers...

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ok can you mention that in other?

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Sure!

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Control the sun...like make it burn brighter or make it set faster?

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ok Ray is Approved

message 11: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Hehe, more magical cats!

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

:D seems to be the trend lately

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

I'm thinking of either a snow leopard or a winged cat :P no stealing ideas!!!!!

did u see blitz my glaceon?

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

thx :) my story doesn't really make sense though lol

message 15: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Name: Zara

Species: Tiger

Personality: Zara is loyal to her clan and her loved ones. She is very intelligent and is sometimes to smart for her own good. She is really good at reading peoples faces and body language and uses that ability a lot in her life. She is a dreamer and wishes to find true love someday but she's sure that won't happen to her.

Appearance:http://wallino.com/1017/white-tiger-w...

History: Zara had a relativly normal childhood, with a father and mother who loved her very much. Her older sister ran away when she was a cub and she never really got to know her.

Family: open

Mate/Crush: She has a crush on Ray but hides it

Young/Babies: none yet

Powers (if any): none, she is a non-magical cat

Other (optional-likes, dislikes, etc.)

message 16: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Yay! As soon as it gets approved do you wanna rp with them?

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Zara is approved

message 18: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Yay

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

:D

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Name: Dawn Star

Species: Alicorn/Human

Appearance:
- Human : http://pophaircuts.com/images/2014/05... (usually wears her hair in this style), crystal blue eyes, long eyelashes
- Alicorn : Gold wings, golden striped skin, white stomach, crystal blue eyes, golden mane that fades to white at the end, her horn is pure silver

Weapons: fights with a double bladed knife that can extend into a staff with two blades at the ends

Personality: adventurous, unafraid, bold, reckless, doesn't really listen to anyone, a fierce fighter

History: Dawn Star was captured by humans and tested by them, but she escaped. Later, she returned to her home to find that humans had slaughtered all of her remaining family members. Heartbroken, she sought a new home at this reserve. She keeps replaying the moment in her mind and wishes that if she was there, she would have defended her family, but she wasn't there when they needed her.

Family: none that is still alive

Young/Babies: none, but she hopes to have some

message 21: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Dec 10, 2015 09:06PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Name: Ataquira

Species: ShiftWolf

Personality: Ataquira is devious and sly. She is flirtatious but desires a mate and kits. Her allegiance is sometimes questioned but she is as loyal as they come, although she may not seem so. She is too clever for her own good and likes to get into trouble.

Appearance:
Main:
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhan...
(Without horns but with head pattern and color)
http://orig14.deviantart.net/9066/f/2...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IYxled7RpjI...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-h5FyKJwTaL8...
((Basically just search 'woodsplitterlee' to see them))

History: Ataquira was raised in the Rainforest Tribe like any other.

Family: none alive

Mate/Crush: none but wants one

Young/Babies: none but wants some

Powers (if any): illusions, ability to alter appearance

Other (optional-likes, dislikes, etc.) VERY flirtatious

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Woah awesome creature! Approved

Can I make her crush? Any preferences?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) No preferences, go ahead

message 24: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ok thanks. Should he be the same creature as she is?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Can I request no? I want her to be the only one.

message 26: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ah sure

message 27: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

She's very unique

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 15, 2016 07:13PM) (new)

Name: Alli (C) (Changed to-Orchid) Rosie
Tribe: Rainforest (C)
Species: Magical Tiger (UC)
Personality: sharp minded, alert, watchful, curious, wary, cautious, careful, clever, quick witted, feirce, fast, agile, nimble
History: Mango was made fun of when she was younger, she now hates bullies, mean things, etc.
Family: Mango, mother, Stripe, father
Other: has super sharp fangs and claws, can camouflage and manipulate water

(is the history changable?)

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Yes but it has to involve her mother and father etc. and it can't be super weird

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok