Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Creating Your Character > Hillside/Field Tribe Creation

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
Post all characters that will belong to the Hillside/Field Tribe here and wait for a mod's approval before roleplaying.

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

kk approved

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Name: Copper

Species: Griffon

Personality: Griffon is kind and loyal. He is very good at reading others feelings and body language and knows when he's being tricked. He thinks no one should be taken for granted or excluded, so he has been known to take in anyone in need of assistance. He is intelligent and funny, and he loves making others laugh. He cares for his tribe and his loved ones deeply and will do anything for them.

Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/w...

History: Copper was born into the royal family, but was not a snob in any way, shape or form. He treated all equal when he was growing up and soon became a favorite of the people of the Hills tribe. He soon was elected king and it was peaceful while he was ruler. Then he found Flare at the edge of the territory and gladly adopted her, loving her like she's his own.

Family: Flare (daughter)

Mate/Crush: open

Young/Babies: Flare (adopted daughter)

Powers (if any): He has control over fire but hardly ever uses it.

Other (optional-likes, dislikes, etc.)

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Approved

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

:D

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

;)

message 7: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 8 comments Name: Firudo

Species: 50% magical cat, 50% human

Personality: kind-hearted. Is pretty gullible. is very serious about everything.

Appearance: human form - http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/s...

cat form - green eyes. brown and red fur.

History: would have been born as a pure human but before he was born, evil humans put magical cat DNA in him too transform him into an weapon. he later escaped and joined the field tribe.

Family: - none

Mate/Crush: - open

Young/Babies: no

Powers (if any): teleportation for short distances

Other (optional-likes, dislikes, etc.)

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

approved.

nice job! cool history

message 9: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 8 comments thanks.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) gelatin_monster wrote: "Name: Copper

Species: Griffon

Personality: Griffon is kind and loyal. He is very good at reading others feelings and body language and knows when he..."

May I make a mate/crush for him? I REALLY wanted to have the only gryffin but since he's open they can be the fearsome twosome! ^-^

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) PLEASE GELATIN

message 13: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Dec 02, 2015 07:26AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Name: Nightwing

Species: Griffin

Personality: Nightwing is calculating and clever. She loves her mate and people but also doubles as the royal advisor, helping Copper with his affairs. She is kind and loving but when dealing with rule-breakers, strangers, or people of other Tribes, she is formidable.

Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
http://orig00.deviantart.net/7b60/f/2...

History: Nightwing grew up as a regular tribe member until she caught the eye of Copper. (This can be rp'd, she can still be a commoner when I start her out.) She accepted gladly, not because of the position, but because she loved her people and Copper.

Family:
Father- Maple- deceased
Mother- Sarian- deceased

Mate/Crush: Copper

Young/Babies: none yet, but hopes for some (Unless there are some?)

Powers (if any): ability so detect lies, invisibility in battle

Other (optional-likes, dislikes, etc.) nothing really

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Approved. Next time please claim the position of queen, but great job!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Whoops, sorry.

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Katherine | Everyone's Got Cool Quotes And I've Got This | wrote: "Whoops, sorry."

No problem!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Lighting

Species: Jolteon/eevee

Age: Level 47 (around 12 years of age if she were human)

Personality: Lighting loves to run and frolic in the fields, but can be a fierce Warrior, she isn't all that smart and can be tricked easily (gullible). When she is really mad, she gets charged with electricity, and will shock anyone who comes close. She is really friendly, almost too friendly, and energetic (it fits right?)

Appearance:
http://img15.deviantart.net/01d8/i/20...

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

History:
Was saved from evil humans, and really hates humans now, that is pretty much it, I mean she mostly lived a normal life

Family:
Parents (Open)
Siblings: Flare Claw (Vanessa), Blizzard (Maddy)

Other: Can control/make electricity (but whenever she does, something usually goes terribly wrong so usually doesn't)

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Nice Approved.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Vanessa wrote: "So cute"

:) glad u think so

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

:) wanna rp?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: ":) wanna rp?"

ok

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Where? I have Blitz and Lunara

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "Where? I have Blitz and Lunara"

I have one from moon tribe and one from field tribe, if you give me a minute I could make the one I asked abput for powers

message 24: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

YESSSS lets do it

message 25: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

EEVEEE DOMINATION

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

which one?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Vanessa wrote: "Eevee will take over the world!"

I thought that happened already!!! I thought we all died, I guess not *dies dramatically*

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

but really, which one?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Jolteon, sending out zaps of adorable cuteness

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*zap!* *zap!* *ZZZZZZAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!!*

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "YESSSS lets do it"

WHICH ONE!!!!????? ARE YOU STILL THERE!!!!????

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie ~ I have no quote! ^-^ O.o~ wrote: "Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "YESSSS lets do it"

WHICH ONE!!!!????? ARE YOU STILL THERE!!!!????"

I guess she died from cuteness, oh well...

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) So Copper fell in love with my Nightwing when she was just a commoner, should we roleplay them meeting before they mate?

message 34: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Dec 06, 2015 06:42PM) (new)

Rosie ~ I have no quote! ^-^ O.o~ wrote: "Rosie ~ I have no quote! ^-^ O.o~ wrote: "Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "YESSSS lets do it"

WHICH ONE!!!!????? ARE YOU STILL THERE!!!!????"

I guess she died from cuteness, oh well..."

Yes I did sorry had a detour to heaven XP