Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Creating Your Character > Cliff Tribe Creation

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 24, 2015 10:55PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
Post all characters that will belong to the Cliff Tribe here and wait for a mod's approval before roleplaying.

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Name: Leo

Species: Elf

Personality: Leo is VERY mischevious to say the least. He means well but is hyper and a prankster. He is very protective of his family and loved ones, especially his older sister. He loves to get dirty and always manages to make a mess.

Appearance: He is small, pale skinned with the pointiest ears you'll ever see. His impish features are usually smeared with dirt along with his green clothes.

History: Other than being grounded more times than you can count Leo has had a pretty normal childhood.

Family: Kira (sister, open)

Mate/Crush: open

Young/Babies: none

Powers (if any): He has the power of Language and can communicate with anything, creatures, humans, rocks.

Other (optional-likes, dislikes, etc.)

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Approved

gelatin_monster | 83 comments yay!

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

:)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Name: Lily Hart

Species: Fairy

Personality: She's gentle and patient. She knows how to lead, due to being the oldest of seven children. She's a glass half full kind of person most of the time. The other twenty five percent of the time, she's a realist. She likes to be social so she has friends in all of the Tribes.

Appearance: http://www.pj-gifts.co.uk/Gifts/Greet...

History: She had as normal a life as you could get, being a fairy and all. She had four younger brothers and two younger sisters who seemed set on bugging her every second of the day.

Family: Open

Mate/Crush: Open

Other (optional-likes, dislikes, etc.): N/A

Sorry I took so long!

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

It's fine, approved!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Yay thanks! I might not be very active still but I'll be on enough to hold up my characters.

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ok sounds good!