Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

General > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
Mods will post any announcements on here, and if you need to make an announcement, please ask a mod for permission before doing so

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

ATTENTION! Both spots of the Twin Communicate Power have been taken!

Only one spot of the Language Power remains! Claim it now in the "Claim a Power!" topic in "Claims and Requests"

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 30, 2015 01:36PM) (new)

There is only one queen left! The queen of the Hills/Fields tribe is the only queen spot open!

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Hey everyone! I've decided to have a poll to decide who should be the next mod. Please message me if you would like to be in the running!

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

I have added a new topic, "Crystal Caverns", which will be where the outcasts live

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

There will be a poll to decide our 2nd mod! Message me if you would like to be in the poll! The due date is Dec. 3.

Please Note: if only one candidate has messaged me, I will make them mod.

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ok so there is a 3 way tie between Emma, Vanessa, and Rosie. There will be a new poll to decide who will be mod.

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE???!?!?!?!

To put it simply........

(turn up the drama. Dramatic music plays)

we had another tie.

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Between....

EVERYONE >(^.^)<

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

um......;-;

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

There isn't much anyone can do I guess.

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Yeah...but I have an idea...but it will result in two mod's and it isn't very rational. or I could up the mod's to 4 but that would be too much

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Really? I don't think so...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, how bout this: u take the mod contestants and u ummm....

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a good idea, now it is gone :(

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate when that happens

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe a contest? Then that is the order u let the mods on?

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

:( I hate to let anyone be let down, just that there are only 14 ppl

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

But there isn't a good contest to have on Goodreads...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

HOW MANY PPL????!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, I thought it was 4...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll sleep on it, I guess if I think of anything good, then...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Not yet though

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, I'm sorry, u should delete all of this, I feel so bad cluttering up anouncements

message 26: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Rosie ~ I have no quote! ^-^ O.o~ wrote: "Wow, I'm sorry, u should delete all of this, I feel so bad cluttering up anouncements"

Is ok and I mean 14 in the group

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, that joined...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

well u could... nvm, actually, I'll probably have a dream or something with a perfect solution to all of the problems of the world then wake up and forget it, that is just me, so I guess I'll think furiously about it until my brain explodes, but I think that there is a solution, and we just haven't thought about it yet... or there isn't a solution and I'm just clinging on to a false hope, wow this is long, sorry

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

well, if we could get one more person, we could have the vote again, then... someone wins if you don't want to add everyone

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Hm.....

Hi everyone! I just finished the Prophecy Adoption and the prophecy itself so go over there and check it out!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I am not a mod I'm just saying this before I go--

I am purging my group list and I am very inactive in this group, so i am leaving it. HOWEVER, I have charries I'm very proud of. There are three. Hillside Tribe, Rainforest Tribe, and loner. Anyone who would like may take over these charries, without having to ask my permission. I hope they will be used well and good luck!

message 32: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Katherine ~A Muggle/Mortal/Twoleg with an unfulfilled sense of purpose~ wrote: "I am not a mod I'm just saying this before I go--

I am purging my group list and I am very inactive in this group, so i am leaving it. HOWEVER, I have charries I'm very proud of. There are three. ..."

Aw...good bye!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

bye

message 34: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

We need to be more active!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

we do, soooo, do u wanna rp?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(This is me being more active)

message 37: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

I can rp

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

yaaaaayyyy ok, I'm not in a lot of rp's yet. So where?

message 39: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Idk you pick

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, Moon tribe, you pick where in Moontribe.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Scratch that, rainforest tribe.

message 43: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

k lets move this to rp request but ok