Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Creating Your Character > Waterfall Tribe Creation

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 24, 2015 10:55PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
Post all characters that will belong to the Waterfall Tribe here and wait for a mod's approval before roleplaying.

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Name: Blizzard (Blitz for short)

Species: Glaceon

Appearance: looks like a regular Glaceon, but has silver sparkles trailing from the corner of her eyes, and her headdress(thing) also trails silver and white snowflakes

Personality: she has a sharp tongue and is always ready with a retort. She is sarcastic, witty, humorous, flirtatious, and knows how to keep her secrets hidden. She hardly ever tells anyone her secrets, besides her sister, Flare Claw, who she trusts with her life. But she is also calm in the face of danger, and is courageous, caring, loyal to the end, and responsible.

History: Blitz was born in a snowstorm, on the run from a couple of rampaging gigantic Tyrantrum. Her mother named her after the blizzard that had brought them to the Waterfall tribe, where they were cared for and kept safe. Afterwards, she chose to stay in Waterfall tribe, while her sister, Flare Claw, continued on and settled in the Cliff Tribe. Blitz soon gained the respect of the Waterfall tribe, and when the previous queen was dying, she named Blitz as their new queen with her last breath. Some disagreed, saying she was too young and inexperienced to be queen. But no creature could ever doubt Blitz's loyalty to her adopted clan.

Mate/Crush: open, please ask

Family: Flare Claw, sister (Vanessa)

Young/Babies: none, but she hopes to have some one day
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Powers: can create snowstorms and blizzards in the blink of an eye (has control over weather)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dislikes: Fire (but she loves her sister dearly), creatures who say she is too young and inexperienced to be queen

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Name: Pearl

Species: Elf

Personality: Pearl is a kind daredevil and will prove her worth. She's extremely athletic and a little bit of a show off. She is a little flirtatious at times and has a sarcastic sense of humor. She's intelligent and knows it and will use it. She will always stand up for what she believes in, even if it gets her in trouble.

Appearance: She has LONG white hair that reaches her thighs and is usually in a loose braid down her back. She wears blue and black pants and a black top. She's a little short for her age, but it's hard to notice since she's got such a big attitude.

History: Pearl had a picture perfect family on the outside, but her seemingly 'caring' parents really didn't give a cent about her. She was used to it, and preferred the wilderness of the Cliff tribe to her own home. The tree spirits comforted her and became her friends, her only friends. One day she found a sick sapling that had come up much to late, in the heart of winter. She took it back to her parents house and planted it in the greenhouse she had made long ago. Her parents heard the rustling and ventured outside, something they rarely did. They discovered her shed, and flipped out. Her father destroyed everything she loved right before her eyes. She was so angry that her powers overtook her and black roots began to sprout from the floor, wrapping around her father. In a matter of seconds he was dead. Pearl's mother stared at her, horrified. Pearl did the only sensible thing, she ran. She was found weeks later at the edge of Waterfall tribe territory, starving. They took her in and cared for her like she was their own. She never did tell her tribe about that horrid night, and she doesn't plan on it.

Family: Willow (mom, Cliff tribe, open)

Mate/Crush: open

Young/Babies: none

Powers (if any): She can control all plants, and summon some if she needs.

Other:
Dislikes: Bullies, people who hate nature

gelatin_monster | 83 comments ...

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

do you mean the Waterfall tribe?

Approved :) awesome character

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Thanks! She started out in Cliff tribe than ran away to Waterfall tribe. Sorry if that wasnt clear

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

ok sounds good

no problem i like the creativity

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

looks like pearl and blitz would be good friends

gelatin_monster | 83 comments haha, yeah, they would

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Approved.

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

:)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vanessa wrote: "Name: Diana

Species: half nine tail fox half dire wolf

Appearance: https://images.search.yahoo.com/image......"

Is she the one that Querus falls in love with, etc etc?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Sure, where to?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Pick a forest and I will post after you