Superheroes and Comic Book Club discussion

Comic Book Discussions > Digital Or Prints

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel (melcuya) | 8 comments what do you prefer? do you enjoy reading it digital or physical?

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (mirymom) | 39 comments I read digital and print and enjoy both.

message 3: by Gary (new)

Gary | 4 comments Digital.

message 4: by Stabbing (new)

Stabbing I prefer digital for reading because I can do it wherever I'm at, but still collect some graphic novels and single issues of things I really like.

message 5: by Mel (new)

Mel (melcuya) | 8 comments Samantha wrote: "I read digital and print and enjoy both."

thanks Samantha for your answer

message 6: by Mel (new)

Mel (melcuya) | 8 comments Natalie wrote: "I prefer digital for reading because I can do it wherever I'm at, but still collect some graphic novels and single issues of things I really like."

Hi Natalie , yes me too, i read it in digital if it's not available in my area, but i collect also prints, my last buy was Preacher book 2. . I'm still searching for hellblazer dangerous habits, looks like out of print already

message 7: by Mel (new)

Mel (melcuya) | 8 comments Gary wrote: "Digital."

thanks gary!

message 8: by Jim, The Ulti-Moderator (new)

Jim (jkmfilms) | 787 comments Mod
Honestly, I really prefer prints. I really like holding the book in my hand. There's a tactile sense that's there.

But I've been doing a lot more reading in digital lately. I've been reading NetGalley books (book for review), and everything they do is digital...so if I want to do, that's what I'll have to read.

I don't hate digital, but given the choice, I like reading it printed on paper.

message 9: by Mitchell (new)

Mitchell Archer (partialmitch) | 6 comments I prefer prints, both for comics and books. Digital is generally just a way of testing the water, when I want to check out something new.

I love the smell of printed work; I love the sensation of turning the page. Also, I worked in a print shop for thirteen years. Ink is in my veins, and I'm sure that colors my view.